+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Le Inter National Predico Compe Elite Quarter Finale***

re: ***Le Inter National Predico Compe Elite Quarter Finale***

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Just noticed that tazzy lad's original post on this FRED has not been edited so therefore TTN should of read the rules before predicting.

End off of.
    CASE CLOSED.[/quote]

#DIKel

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    Oh Tazzy can you clarify in your rules, what 'filling the scores in properly' actually means. For some reason it has been omitted from your pridicto comp list of guidelines. Until this is resolved, this comp is a sham ATAnF
    The Clarification of the Rule means that all results and scores must be entered properly not no rushed attempt as the Elite Quarter Finale is very important stage of the competition also this wouldn't happen in Deezel's Competition

That's not answering the question is it Tazzy?

I remember one off of my winning ISWMLE entrances being disallowed because I put in an blanket entrance, and was told I had to fill in the words all proper like. I took it like an man. I came in late to the tazzycomp to keep Josephine out of the running, but at least I did proper predictos.

#flounceonthecards

Am I out?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    Am I out?
    No you got yourself a place in Le Inter World Tropa Compe what starts in 2015 - view external link

What happened to me?...

Have i lost or summat,I demand a recount on all of the games played so far ...

Quote Originally Posted by YoouuPiessss
    What happened to me?...

Chalky your in Le Inter World Tropa which begins in 2015 gives you plenty of time to prepare to see if you can earn a Bye to Next Season's Le Inter National Predicto Compe Elite Quarter Final and become apart of this seasons Elite 4

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    What happened to me?...

Chalky your in Le Inter World Tropa which begins in 2015 gives you plenty of time to prepare to see if you can earn a Bye to Next Season's Le Inter National Predicto Compe Elite Quarter Final and become apart of this seasons Elite 4[/quote]

Oh...

Thanks tazzy...

If I die before 2015 do I still have to partake?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)