+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Appellate Tribunal will convene

re: An Appellate Tribunal will convene

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    so do you admit your hatred of a football club clouds your judgement when it comes to natural justice.

the human race would go backwards if we all had that attitude.

thank goodness for progress.
    It doesn't cloud my judgement.

Now, can you answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbon_Lions_CSC
    Thankfully the appellate court decided to get off its **** at long last. Hopefully all of this will get put to bed one way or the other now.

Beats me though why what looks like an open and shut case with Grifiths has taken as long as it has with no end whatever in sight.
    The Griffiths case is being investigated by the Polis, ye know the folk who are over stretched trying tae nail real criminals.[/quote]

I know that. That's why I mentioned the slowest plod in the world above. The question is how long does it take plod to get it's @rse in gear when there actually seems to be video evidence. It's a high profile case that was all over the media quite some time ago.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

If, as seems very likely from the video, Griffiths did indulge in using racist comments then wtf is keeping plod?

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    lisbon lions proving theres a few on this thread who havent a clue.

cb1874 hatred of celtic shining through as usual, and missing the point as usual.

no one is comparing logans outburst with racism, alleged racism as well. the point is, tonev is being convicted on logans word, he is hardly of good character to be a useful witness is he.as he proved.

anyone who thinks someone should be convicted on one persons word really should have a look at thier own motives, is it cos hes a celtic player, personally if tonev is guilty and found guilty fairly then i have no complaints, im all for natural justice, just a pity the rest of the idiots on this thread are against it.

many have shown on this thread to be of weak character and only form thier opinion on this thread by the club in question.

stupid schoolboy behaviour it is, shame on you. time to grow up.
    Wow. Just wow.

I've rarely seen a less well thought out post on here in all

Quote Originally Posted by afc_1983

cb1874 hatred of celtic shining through as usual, and missing the point as usual.

no one is comparing logans outburst with racism, alleged racism as well. the point is, tonev is being convicted on logans word, he is hardly of good character to be a useful witness is he.as he proved.

anyone who thinks someone should be convicted on one persons word really should have a look at thier own motives, is it cos hes a celtic player, personally if tonev is guilty and found guilty fairly then i have no complaints, im all for natural justice, just a pity the rest of the idiots on this thread are against it.

many have shown on this thread to be of weak character and only form thier opinion on this thread by the club in question.

Wow. Just wow.

I've rarely se

Griffiths singing a football song in the pub with his mates is not a police matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    Griffiths singing a football song in the pub with his mates is not a police matter.
    I'm afraid when he's singing racist songs then it very much is a police matter.

It's not racist to call a foreign person a refugee

Quote Originally Posted by afc_1983

Wow. Just wow.

I've rarely se

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    It's not racist to call a foreign person a refugee
    It's all about context.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)