+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 4th Official

re: The 4th Official

Quote Originally Posted by su4eranio
    The grapes appear to be very sour today Polish!
    And you come to that conclusion from a post I sent yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    I wouldn't be surprised if the 4th official didn't see it either. After Assombalonga's goal the Birmingham players were harassing the referee like Man Utd used to in the Keane days - they looked like a blue-shirted flock of seagulls piling into a pensioner who's holding a bag of chips.
    It was the same after the handball - the 4th had his chips out too.
    What would you have said if a Brum player had handled on the line?
    The correct decision was made in the end--much better than cheating--surely?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    I wouldn't be surprised if the 4th official didn't see it either. After Assombalonga's goal the Birmingham players were harassing the referee like Man Utd used to in the Keane days - they looked like a blue-shirted flock of seagulls piling into a pensioner who's holding a bag of chips.
    The correct decision was made in the end--much better than cheating--surely?[/quote]
    When did they change the goal line to 3yards out?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    The correct decision was made in the end--much better than cheating--surely?[/quote]
    When did they change the goal line to 3yards out?[/quote]

You haven't answered the question, weather it was on the line, 3 yards out or on the penalty spot he deliberately handled the ball and the correct decision was reached.

You haven't answered the question, weather it was on the line, 3 yards out or on the penalty spot he deliberately handled the ball and the correct decision was reached.[/quote]
    Penalty and a yellow card and I would also of questioned why

You haven't answered the question, weather it was on the line, 3 yards out or on the penalty spot he deliberately handled the ball and the correct decision was reached.[/quote]
    Penalt

Penalt

You haven't answered the question, weather it was on the line, 3 yards out or on the penalty spot he deliberately handled the ball and the

You haven't answered the question, weather it was on the line, 3 yards out or on the penalty

You haven't answered the question, weat

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast