+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pannu at it again

Pannu at it again

I see there's a chance of this idiot returning to the club and he drops the bombshell the club will run out of money within months. A club statement has rejected this but it begs the question who the hell is running the mad house.

re: Pannu at it again

Just read the "rant" and it was just that. Link below from the Mail.

I read it as some major infighting between as separate groups in Hong Kong and their money source (Blues) and Pannu is just positioning himself. Why did we ever get involved with any buyer who listed on the HKSE without knowing their rules. So much for our (and the PL's) due diligence.

KRO

ps I became a frandfather today and passed on a Blues flag (given me by Pearcy years ago) to be hung in his cot. Got to keep the tasblue alive. - view external link

Congratulations gramps I'll raise a glass to you and your new arrival after Blues stuff Blackpool. ;-)

Yes well done Tas may s/he have a long and happy life.

Mind you I should advise the new arrival not to pay too much attention to Peter Pannu types (or OP Bloke types for that matter) who always seem to make themselves front and centre of the discussion, obscuring the real matters of interest.

Congrats tas!!

KRO

Congatulations Tas. I've got four and I get a buzz every time that I see one of them.
    Rg

The trend of this thread and its title tend to suggest Pannu may have knocked up one of Tas' offspring, so I thought I'd better return it to its original intent by adding a link to yet another embarrassment for BCFC and the long suffering supporters... Not quite as bad as forgetting to post the entry for the FA Cup, or attempting to put out a fire in the grandstand with a bucket of petrol, but we're getting closer to those memorable moments

I think it is only a matter of time before good ole PP insists there be a fit and proper person test for website operators... - view external link

Didn't mean to divert the subject.

Looks like BIHL will own the Blues just to keep the Blues on the HKSE. This implies that they need to keep sucking us dry. Lots of purchashers have come forward and been rebuffed.

Time for the FA (or whomever) to take a long look at the ownership rules. We're stuck in no mans land - the thing that really pisses me of is that Gollivan and Brady are laughing their **** off.

Just read that BIHL have suspended shares on the HKSE! Who nose?

Well I did say at the time we would soon prefer The Brady Bunch to The Yeung Ones. Ho hum. Maybe the "fit & Proper Person test" will fix them given Carson's conviction... we can only hope...

for those who want a read ,fro OP - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)