+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

I know its he hasnt been at that long, but would be interested to see what you think of him ?

re: Sadio Mane

Inconsistent. Startrd well with good performances against QPR Sunderland Stoke Arsenal inthe C1 Cup. Lately hes flattered to deceive and been subbed for being ineffective. Hes off with Senegal in January. Not confoident he'll be missed.

Rough diamond, bags of potential but work required,

He got a cheer from me on Wednesday night on the run where he managed to stay on his feet. He'll get himself a reputation the club could well do without if he's not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    He got a cheer from me on Wednesday night on the run where he managed to stay on his feet. He'll get himself a reputation the club could well do without if he's not careful.
    Yep. Goes down quicker than a cheap whore.

Exactly my thoughts seems to spend more time on the ground than on his feet.

Even though the price tag was a bit high have been impressed with Long...his effort is relentless, but can be greedy when in sight of goal!

Davis - under-rated IMO - doing a great job

Tadric - haven't seen enough of him but against both Villa and Arsenal seem to struggle to get a good cross

Well we will know soon how much of a contribution when we lose him for the African nations cup.

Wednesday night being the first time I'd seen him play live and I thought he was pony.