+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Corky's Cracking Christmas Caption Compo

re: Corky's Cracking Christmas Caption Compo

[quote="bluekite"]

They weren't wrong about how bad this newly laid pitch is look we have already sunk upto our ankles.

No but fourth row back on the left, I see that Gerry Adams forgot his glasses!

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61
    Final call for entries.

Come on Lovely Boys. Any more for any more?

The tinsel-festooned nobbly cucumber is being strapped to a decommissioned Cold War Soviet Missile Transporter ready for its journey down the slow lane of the A34 to the lucky winner. Don't miss this final opportunity to win this wonderful prize.
    So it's between LDB, Skulls, Dunny and Steve!
    I had several more incredibly comical examples of pictorial humour lined up, but they would appear to be wasted on you.
    Come back SD - all is forgiven!
    Only YOU know how to run an unbiased Caption Comp[/quote]

Lassie,it is a friggin "caption " compo not a photoshop compo.(as clever and hilarious as they are)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1
    Final call for entries.

Come on Lovely Boys. Any more for any more?

The tinsel-festooned nobbly cucumber is being strapped to a decommissioned Cold War Soviet Missile Transporter ready for its journey down the slow lane of the A34 to the lucky winner. Don't miss this final opportunity to win this wonderful prize.
    So it's between LDB, Skulls, Dunny and Steve!
    I had several more incredibly comical examples of pictorial humour lined up, but they would appear to be wasted on you.
    Come back SD - all is forgiven!
    Only YOU know how to run an unbiased Caption Comp[/quote]

Lassie,it is a friggin "caption " compo not a photoshop compo.(as clever and hilarious as they are)[/quote]
    Just wondering how you're getting on with that poor mans Photoshop program you invested so much time and money in?

In the same stand as the Rev Ian P and Genial Gerry Adams and just to the left of Biddy One is a very young Gok Wan. What a strange world we live in.

I am sure I can see a young Paul McCartney and Terry Wogan

Good morning,I am Chinese,why all you English look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by bluekite

I don't know why they've put that life-size picture of a football crowd in front of Tesco's ?

You want some?
    You want some?
    You want some, i'll give it ya. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    " Come ON, Madge! Scoular definitely said the new ladies bidets were near the halfway line"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)