+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bad losers.

Bad losers.

I see your manager (amongst others who object to us winning) complained about Notts beating you and that the referee should not have disallowed your goal. He reckons that the ref was nearer than the lino who was 40 yards away. Perhaps Mr. Dickov is unaware that that is what the lino is there for and why he is positioned in line with play, the ref was behind the play and therefore relies on his lino`s judgement - see?

By the way, if the next time we play you Mr. Dickov was to come and knock on our changing-room door and tell Shaun Derry how he wants us to play to his game plan and NOT to score I`m sure he will get a most suitable answer.

re: Bad losers.

Excuse me sunshine ...

Do you kick sick dogs in the street, drive your car through puddles and splash pedestrians, steal money from the buckets of beggars, urinate of sleeping tramps? Obviously yes, you do !

Because if you don't why would you pick on us?

We already have a manager who came to us when we were champions of League One and were looking forward to the Championship battle. He has taken us back down from the Championship to 16th in League One. We have more chance of relegation than promotion.
    Since Dickov walked in the door we have played 64 league games, won only 17, drawn 16, lost 31. We are out the League Cup and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. And come January we will be out the FA Cup when Bristol City humiliate us once again.
    I could go on about each player but why bother? The facts already speak for themselves.
    We have forgotten what fun football should be and fans are finding shopping with their wives is more fun than following a losing team on a Saturday afterno

I`m not rubbing it in about your team, just your managers` attitude. "Angry" about a disallowed goal and saying you "were going on to win" at that point - well you didn`t did you? Tell your manager how upset you are, I`ve heard it all before from others we`ve beaten.

You seem to be under some misapprehension that we might want Dickov ourselves. Personally, I'm glad to say I have never met him because I would like to hit him so hard I could knock him back to Oldham.

What happened to talk of our aim is to get back to the championship for the first time of asking - Dickov's words, not mine?

Doncaster's strikers will strike fear into the opposition - Dickov's words, not mine? Billy Sharp would have scored more by now than all our current fearsome strikers put together.

I bet our home crowd really enjoyed freezing watching us lose to Gillingham. 2 shots on target and both went into against supposedly the best goalie in League One. So much for our defence and goalie.

And yet again, we slide further down the table to 17th.

I can only surmise that this is all part of the board's plan in supporting Dickov and seeing us relegated down as many divisions as possible in the shortest time. Maybe to support the Rovers board we too should rejoice in failure.