+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ep and Basie

re: Ep and Basie

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Still killing him. Spoiling for an argument lol

Challenges/ now insults, lmfao.

So sad.
    someone is fishing and trying to invite us lot into their debate on the FFP situation, i have confronted him on it to give you a break TTR, they believe fawaz punted and failed miserably, i don't buy that for a second.[/quote]

Oh you're not giving me a break Es***. It's actually quite funny, to watch every mouse trap bait imaginable, being used.
    I'd love to have a serious discussion on it. However, it will just descend into the usual personal tripe and all the natives will start frothing at the mouth. I'll stick to the politics debates thanks, it's more fun and less emotional.[/quote]

You see, it is killing him. He's copied and pasted this on NCM now, spoiling for a fight.

[IMG]ht

And even getting involved in our debates on DCM. Desperate for attention. I thought the lovers would be satisfied with each other.

Lolz Tricky, you're wasting your time with the Pathetic Pair - the Pimp and his Prozzy.

Their arguments are so discredited that no normal person would be able to find them innocent of the charges.
    The Pimp tries his best defend his Prozzy despite all the evidence showing it was him that started the vile abuse and allegations.
    If he was truly objective, he would have been the 1st to call for a ban of Prozzy then, but he pretends not to have seen them, instead jumps when he gets his comeuppance back.

Bottom-line:

Both are just desperate for attention, no matter what, just as long as you and me entertain them, they cum repeatedly. And perhaps, the Pimp is hoping for some 'favours' from his Prozzy in return.

After all, greater love had no man than this, that he defends his Prozzy on an internet forum.
    1 day when I'm in the mood, I'll show you the evidence Ivor uncovered. 'A poor old bloke?' Yeah a poor old bloke who shaves 10-15 years of his age to advertise on personals in order

[quote="Romanis"]Lolz Tricky, you're wasting your time with the Pathetic Pair - the Pimp and his Prozzy.

Their arguments are so discredited that no normal person would be able to find them innocent of the charges.
    The Pimp tries his best defend his Prozzy despite all the evidence showing it was him that started the vile abuse and allegations.
    If he was truly objective, he would have been the 1st to call for a ban of Prozzy then, but he pretends not to have seen them, instead jumps when he gets his comeuppance back.

Bottom-line:

Both are just desperate for attention, no matter what, just as long as you and me entertain them, they cum repeatedly. And perhaps, the Pimp is hoping for some 'favours' from his Prozzy in return.

After all, greater love had no man than this, that he defends his Prozzy on an internet forum.
    1 day when I'm in the mood, I'll show you the evidence Ivor uncovered. 'A poor old bloke?' Yeah a poor old bloke who shaves 10-15 years o

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234