+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 14points from 7games

14points from 7games

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-( :-)
    KRO

re: 14points from 7games

Rowett 7 games , won 4, drawn 2, lost 1 , gd +7 , with the same players clark had , something strange ? wtf was clark doing , we said for 3 seasons he took a side good enough for the play offs and turned them into relegation fodder , kro i say

When you examine the facts like that it certainly beggars belief. A key difference is that we appear to have rediscovered where the goal is - today the stats suggest the majority of shots were on target, and the majority of those found the net
    Its certainly a funny old game
    KRO

Purely a case of right players in their right positions.
    Also I caught a bit of the Lads training a couple of weeks ago and a lot of shooting practice by all players not just forwards.

the more you practice the luckier you get
    KRO

Assuming you practice the right things VB! I had the same problem as Tas, couldn't get a feed just my luck when at one point we were scoring very ten minutes that doesn't happen very often. Does sound though as if some of the defending was a bit dodgy again so we may have ridden our luck maybe; and certainly Robinson's "effort" against Blackpool was characteristically abysmal; maybe Hall &/or Hancox will get a chance again soon or we may get reinforcements in the tx window?

However it does make you question what the hell Elsie was doing, since to me Rowett hasn't done anything except get the blokes to play good sound and fairly basic football. The old fashioned plebeian values of blue collar football should always serve you well; and seem to be doing that for us right now.

Michael Morrison has allowed everyone to play in position, generally, communication is good between the players and when yesterday, it did look a bit uncertain, we were able to push up the pitch and relieve some of the pressures.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)