+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did You Leave?

re: Did You Leave?

I think the majority would be the once a year ers, in fact we waved em off with a see you next Christmas

No, of couse I didn't leave... got a great view of all the goals too
    Why did we keep giving away possession though? (Pringle's timing was awful and the rest of 'em were not much better)
    Also - the six minutes of injury time probably came from Huddersfield's timewasting tactics (Thanks for the Xmas present, ref!)

Can't believe after all late goals last season,people said they won't leave early again...but yet they did,they don't seem to learn..

no never do what is the point I am there to support the team not turn my back on them

Yes, 85th minute, in an act of seasonal generosity I took the wife who spent the last 5 minutes complaining about the weather. I won't invite her again.

I will never be able to understand why people leave a Football Ground early!! You wouldn't exit the Cinema before the climax of the film or even the Theatre before the end. It's just baffling. If people can't sit or stand for 45 minutes when they have paid good money then it's a sorry state of affairs.

Not only that, but how disrespectful is it to the Management Team who put in untold hours travelling the Country looking for ways to improve our team, The Chairman who has ploughed good money in to give us something to be proud of, and the Players who give us everything right till the 96th minute.

It really did upset me seeing people not bothered and shrugging their shoulders with a ' I don't care' attitude as they were leaving early yesterday.

I just hope & pray people won't do the same if we're losing tomorrow and they have learnt from their mistake. Here's hoping!!

Why oh why? would you leave a football match before the final whistle!? Particularly with todays match day prices...I`ve never understood this!
    And especially with this Millers team, and Steve Evans players, whom always keep going to the bitter end...a real never say die attitude, never know when we`re beaten!!!

That's the attitude that will keep this team up in the Championship this season!! UTM

yes left with 5 mins to go. i've not done that for 2 years and that 2 years i've been sat in the north stand so that was the first time while ive been sat in that stand that i have done that probably wont do it again

i did it cause i couldn't see us scoring

Yep After I missed Nardiellos equaliser against York in L2 I told myself I'd never leave early again. Hadn't even made it to the train station when checking twitter I saw it was 2-2...

No way. In 45+ years of paying my dues as a Miller, I've never left a game early. Even when George Kerr was in charge.

I travelled 3,000+ miles to see the game yesterday, and hadn't slept in 48 hours. My reward was the last 10 minutes. Roll on, Blackpool...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast