+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get out of jail free and don't tell us owt different Gaffer!

Get out of jail free and don't tell us owt different Gaffer!

We had a lot of get out of jail free cards last season as well

What a coincidence

We got a point we shouldn't have, and that's excellent, but I thought it was our worst performance of the season by far. Surely he will give JCH a chance now, if not we must ask serious questions of our manager...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEdinburgh
    We got a point we shouldn't have, and that's excellent, but I thought it was our worst performance of the season by far. Surely he will give JCH a chance now, if not we must ask serious questions of our manager...
    Serious questions indeed.

It's just not good enough. Two promotions in two seasons. A team who won the FA cup LAST YEAR below us. A team who reached the championship play offs last season below us.

Halfway through the season we're 18th in the league.

Let's hope we're as shyte in the 2nd half of this season.

The football served up yesterday was rank. That doesn't excuse the dogs abuse certain players and the team get from so called fans.

It's the same people who come on here season after season, if we don't win a match by at least 2 clear goals.

The gaffer should do this, the gaffer should do that.

FFS give it a rest. If we were in the same situation as Blackpool, I could sort of get it but people are just moa

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo

It's just not good enough. Two promotions in two seasons. A team who won the FA cup LAST YEAR below us. A team who reached the championship play offs last season below us.

The football served up yesterday was rank. That doesn't excuse the dogs abuse certain players and the team get from so called fans.

It's the same people who come on here season after season, if we don't win a match by at least 2 clear goals.

FFS give it a rest. If we were in the same situation as Blackpool,

We'll see.

In May.

Quote Originally Posted by 1960smiller

FFS give it a rest

Revell its football not a charity. Time to give JCH the shirt. Why weren't Taylor on the bench. He should have been on for Pringle. Jan' send Ledesma back. Try and offload Derbyshire & Green.

Manager can't fault him but just admit he got team selection wrong, bench wrong. Glad Newton was on the bench I'd play him sun in place of Ledesma who just gave ball away all game.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo

FFS give it a rest. If we were in the same situation as Blackpool,

I'd play Revell, Bowery and JCH on Sunday.

Revell playing just behind a front 2.

Here we go, different opinions and the abuse/sarcasm starts f**k off if you don't like it simple.

The game wasn't the worst this season but yes it was crap, Tbh when I saw the same starting line up I expected Us to lose.

Both sides were rubbish but we have the players on the bench to improve the game but for some reason only known to Evans he won't play them

In the first half Frecklington should have been on for Green, A striker (take your pick) should have been on for The other striker Revell (who needs to man the f**k up)

Wootton was the worst player on the pitch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast