+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pringle

Pringle

Shockingly bad today, been poor for weeks, out of his depth at this level. Get rid in JAN

re: Pringle

multi alert

Ben is in a bad run of form at the moment,he will come through it,then he will be every one's darling again.

Yep kept giving the ball away in good places..the problem we have is no natural replacement to really push him for his best...

I don't know why, but he looked completely out of synch with the rest of the team today, and the match in general
    (No, we shouldn't sell him though)

he had a poor game but needs to be played wide left and allowed to cross the ball also needs to be allowed to take set pieces
    the roaming role doesn't suit him

Hang on a minute, Pringle is playing out of position and has been for weeks, what do you expect hes hardly gonna whip crosses in from a more central role. Be careful of what you wish for though, if we lose the loanee,s we will need pringle out on the left again.

He's a good squad player to have, but one of the firsts on the team list? Well no.

As for playing out of position he's hardly outstanding in his normal position. Lack of cover is an Evans issue though.

I'm with ricca. Pringle did have a bad game today and I'm sure he will be the first to agree with you but get rid of him. What planet are you on. If we dump players for a few off games we will have no players left. How much would you get for him and then who would you buy for the transfer fee. Exactly. The man is great value for money at this level. As is revel. So have a moan and a winge. But then have a beer and get behind the team. Utm

Hasn't look like a championship player all season.lacks pace but playing him out of position is not helping.and not taking set pieces I don't know why.keep him as if and I say if we go down he will be a good leauge 1 player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast