+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Burnley stay up ?

Will Burnley stay up ?

I know most of us will want to see them relegated , but take your Blue n White specs of for a minute and give your honest answer .
    I think they will just about do enough to scrape staying up .

re: Will Burnley stay up ?

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    I know most of us will want to see them relegated , but take your Blue n White specs of for a minute and give your honest answer .
    Needle - none of the bottom six lost today, and it doesn't look like one of those years when a couple of teams get cast adrift, so your question comes in the "too hard" basket.
    Still, I'll have a go: Burnley to be relegated on goal-difference.

like blackpool, plenty of heroics and effort but ultimatly they`ll drop..

A little, well a lot, too early to tell, but we are looking more settled in this league with every game, many twists and turns to come yet, but one guarantee is that we will never be in any way like Blackpool.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Needle - none of the bottom six lost today, and it doesn't look like one of those years when a couple of teams get cast adrift, so your question comes in the "too hard" basket.
    Still, I'll have a go: Burnley to be relegated on goal-difference.[/quote

Amen on that one Auk's my thoughts also.

Quote Originally Posted by joinerpat

Amen on that one Auk's my thoughts also. [/quote]

A 2.40am post, Pat? Work or pleasure?

Yes they will
    dyche is fast becoming a highly sort after manager 2 seasons on a very tight budget 2 seasons of achievement?wouldn't rule it out

I just hope our luck turns. We have hit the woodwork 11 times already this season and it's stopped us from turning 1 point into 3s.

The effort has been amazing from the lads but sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Just enjoying the ride under Dyche.. If we can stay away from a lot of injuries then we have a chance of staying up.. This month wil be a big big test for us,We can't afford to lose to the bottom teams .. Definitely think we need a couple of signings to keep us in the mix.. What I will say is what we lack in skill we make up for in fitness and keep going for the full 90 minutes..

A lot of these premier teams are getting quite a shock at the way we attack them,so I think we have to playing that type of football and not revert to defending ..we are winning over quite a lot of neutral fans and pundits with the way we are playing and we just need a bit of luck with our chances going in and not hitting the woodwork..

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover

Amen on that one Auk's my thoughts also. [/quote]

A 2.40am post, Pat? Work or pleasure?[/quote]

Festivities Auks, insomnia kicking in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)