+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Heskey

Heskey

What a guy!always rated him and that ball in from gudjonson was immense.
    Combined age of 72 and they ripped your Shyte back 4 to shreds.
    Best away following in England though,Shane you don't get points for it.

re: Heskey

What I find quite remarkable is Burnley are in a different league to us but yet you and longside spend your evening on a blackburn rovers forum.
    No matter how many leagues above you end up bitter resentment will always flow through your fans blood.
    I really do not care one bit about Burnley I have openly admired the way they have got promoted on a shoestring and showed the others how it can be done however the shoestring budget in the premier is not working out the same.
    Don't worry though you can always come on here and spout nonsense though.
    If we go bust you will still be chatting about us and you will still be throwing darts at Jack walker with the premiership trophy in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffer

A woefully out of form Liverpool came to East Lancs, no striker, players out of form. Nobody scoring goals, the midfield not working. There for the taking some would say. How did that work out? I'm getting the feeling I'll hear the words 'we where robbed!!' didn't they only have about 2 or 3 shots yesterday?? Clinical.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95

A woefully out of form Liverpool came to East Lancs, no striker, players out of form. Nobody scoring goals, the midfield not working. There for the taking some would say. How did that work out? I'm getting the feeling I'll hear the words 'we where robbed!!' didn't they only have about 2 or 3 shots yesterday?? Clinical.[/quote]

No strikers ?????

They had Balotelli (Italian international) and Lambert (English international) on the bench and a front three of Sterling, Lallana and Markovic all current internationals.

Tell me again who Bolton played up front

Quote Originally Posted by duncandisorderley
    Tell me again who Bolton played up front
    Ooooooo Duncan - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by duncandisorderley

A woefully out of form Liverpool came to East Lancs, no striker, players out of form. Nobody scoring goals, the midfield not working. There for the taking some would say. How did that work out? I'm getting the feeling I'll hear the words 'we where robbed!!' didn't they only have about 2 or 3 shots yesterday?? Clinical.[/quote]

No strikers ?????

They had Balotelli (Italian international) and Lambert (English international) on the bench and a front three of Sterling, Lallana and Markovic all current internationals.

Tell me again who Bolton played up front [/quote]

So why wasn't he playing any of those brilliant

Heskey has scored goals against us all his career. I remember one for Leicester many years ago

It is a sad idictment that two twnety year olds cannot prevent a 36 year old whose best years are behind him from scoring.

Hey ho. GB will hide behind the potentail card as an excuse to never actually going on to deliver a winning team

Robin, you can never knock Burnley fans coming on your Forum, you reap what you sow,life and football go in circles, now they are giving you, what Blackburn fans have given them.I have been on Ewood when the scores came over the Speakers leaving Burnley till the last,and saying now this is what you have been waiting for, when they were losing your supporters was rocking with laughter along with your Club!!! you have to take it, your time may come back,but 80mill,and Emile Heskey it wont be tomorrow.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)