+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defence?

re: Defence?

We have a decent center back,but unfortunately he's playing at right back.

I am not so sure he is a decent centre back.

Leeds fans think not.

Never mind the Leed's fans IBS,that lad is doing ok at right back,put him in his natural position,and i think he will be even better.

Don't need new defenders imo just need the ones we have (which are good) to buck up and stop making silly mistakes.

Annie to blame for Blackpool goal, we know he's good but tends to make silly mistakes which cost us, why is the question?

For me Wootton should be in CB not RB

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller
    Up front... Garner is still crocked... Lawrence, Bowery and JCH were all given the chance to prove themselves today, against the WORST team in the division... all that they proved was that they are no better than Revell

We do need a to spend money on quality centre back though - the previously promoted Millers team would have gone straight back down if we hadn't signed McIntosh and Swailes (Wood and Broadfoot are not good enough to contend for a first team place, and seem to be injured most of the time anyway) ...plus what happens now when Morgan or Arnie get injured or suspended?
    'Up front... Garner is still crocked... Lawrence, Bowery and JCH were all given the chance to prove themselves today, against the WORST team in the division... all that they proved was that they are no better than Revell'

CORRECT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12