+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 19)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 19)

A low scoring end to 2014 as a result of no goal scorers and at least a couple of surprising away wins sees Rotherman take the win in week 19 with Blade_Hater, fromafar and KILL_YOUR_HEROES rounding out the podium. Fittingly, with the Millers visiting Blackpool, never has there been a finer group of donkeys than thosed Adventus2012, mmniall, Tenpast_Chelsea, Thedonpagefanclub and TimeforAle.

fromafar along with pip_y take a slim lead at the top of the table over curly9.

In addition to being a normal week for all posters, week 20 is also the 2nd round of the PL FA Cup for those that survived round 1 or had a bye. Draw below. Normal PL FA Cup rules apply.

Brin v Adventus2012
    mmniall v CAMiller
    CentreMid v pip_y
    wathrufc v SPERMY
    Blade_Hater v fromafar
    LeedsMIller1989 v curly9
    tuftydivot v villamiller
    FrickleyAway v millermadlad

As many will know from my post on the main board, I'm heading back to England between January 2nd and 10th for my Father's funeral on January 6th. As a c

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 19)

You do a sterling job on this competition, CA, but giving yourself a bye to the next round is a little bit naughty

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 19)

Another poor show from me but just how bad is my owd fat head mate keep it up humpty youre doing a sterling job...

Adventus2012...I would be most greatful if you could also take the donkey ears award for this round...may the best man win..