+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Six points clear and six unbeaten

Six points clear and six unbeaten

Reading the negative stuff on here you wouldn't think it.

Some people on here need a dose of realism re our resources.

We are doing well...stop the constant moaning and enjoy the excitement of Championship football.

Next up Bournemouth..absolutely loving it.

re: Six points clear and six unbeaten

Sorry can't enjoy throwing points away against poor sides as it's what could cost us big.

The real positive though is the number of poor sides in this league, surprised by this and we're not that far away. So get things right and we could pull away.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo

We are doing well...stop the constant moaning and enjoy the excitement of Championship football.

That's it Kempo we need more of this type of thread on here against the moaners

Loving the Championship

1st of all its good to have you back Kempo Some people of this forum want to get a grip ffs we should have won by 5 are 6 today ..We are 6 points clear from the drop keep the faith just on my way back ... COME ON YOU REDS

Being un happy with throwing a lead away to by far and away the worst team we've played in a long time doesn't make you a bad fan

Quote Originally Posted by C_Millers
    Being un happy with throwing a lead away to by far and away the worst team we've played in a long time doesn't make you a bad fan

Nobody is happy with it Cmiller

Quote Originally Posted by C_Millers
    ...agreed but some on here think so. We are all happy to be 6 points clear but worried about points dropped that would have had us mid table easy. I'm fed up of saying it and I'm just a fan, but I do tire of Evans blaming the odd error, today he bangs on about Arni (again).

The issue all season, is not our defence and is not our midfield or ability to create chances.. it is our ability to take the chances we create... We need two strikers in January, nothing else. If we can find that we will be fine in my opinion, otherwise I think it will be nail biter until May. UTM

The worrying thing is that most of the other teams in this division, even those in the relegation zone, will regard Blackpool as a "free hit", and are likely to get four or six points from those games...we've completed our fixtures against them and amassed two points...the six point gap is likely to soon be narrowed, unfortunately

correct !!! our league position tells us we are a poor team in this league just above the relegation zone ... only just better than blackpool ,, FOR NOW !!

february puts us against 6 good teams not bottom clubs who we have failed to beat we will hang on to this league only by the skin of our teeth :/