+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Acceptable finishing psitin

re: Acceptable finishing psitin

This one miles better Alf .. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Anything under the top 6 is not acceptable regardless of the manager.

Can you contact the Football League then Robin? As AFC Bouremouth aren't playing fair. Not one fan, not one pundit not one other manager said they would be anywhere near the top 6. Never mind 4 points clear at the top. I demand Rovers are placed top and they be put in their rightful position.

What are you basing this on? At what point this season of last (despite improvements being made) have we ever been in the top 6? So not only do you expect us to get in, stay in, but it's not acceptable we aren't in that top 6. By that reckoning Notts Forest need to fold as a club tomorrow and Stuart Pe

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    With the squad you have,I would say in the top 6 ..without a doubt
    Alf, you are a phucking WUM

But I agree, with Mourinho 5th would be easy

Right champs here is my logic on this we have the same squad as last season with a few slight improvements and we finished 2 points off of 6th place
    Bowyer and the team have had the 12 months bedding in period so in principle should be better.
    Check the thread at the start of the season where do you think we will finish I said 5th I have not deviated from that from our good run where a few people were getting giddy when we were 2 points off of the top to now where we are on a ****e run
    This team should finish in the top 6 if not Gary should be shown the door and the players need to take a long hard look at themselves.
    This of course is my opinion which I know isn't matching with yours which cannot do can it champs?
    If everybody had the same opinion what a sad and boring world this would be.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Right champs here is my logic on this we have the same squad as last season with a few slight improvements and we finished 2 points off of 6th place
    Bowyer and the team have had the 12 months bedding in period so in principle should be better.
    Check the thread at the start of the season where do you think we will finish I said 5th I have not deviated from that from our good run where a few people were getting giddy when we were 2 points off of the top to now where we are on a ****e run
    This team should finish in the top 6 if not Gary should be shown the door and the players need to take a long hard look at themselves.
    This of course is my opinion which I know isn't matching with yours which cannot do can it champs?
    If everybody had the same opinion what a sad and boring world this would be.
    No, you get me wrong. I actually like us having a different opinion. That's healthy. Just I was completely at a loss as a side who have never

Champs we finished 2 off the pace last season is it too much to ask for to expect our team to improve on last season's position with the slight improvement made in personnel to the team?
    Oh 3 defeats 1 draw and a win hardly on fire are we?

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Champs we finished 2 off the pace last season is it too much to ask for to expect our team to improve on last season's position with the slight improvement made in personnel to the team?
    Oh 3 defeats 1 draw and a win hardly on fire are we?

But 5 points from the play offs (which is nothing) and some teams above us will slip away, and a gap beneath us is widening, half a season to go. It's hardly a disaster. Reading your comments you'd think we where going down, which is exactly where we heading when he first took over. So if he left, we'd be in a massively stronger position. Of course you can focus on an unlucky defeat at Bolton and an off day vrs Wed when we where poor. Boro, who are looking like they may go up, haven't beaten us in the space of a month. And we where weakened in both games. So they aren't pulling away from us. I'd love us to win every week based on nothing, but it's pure fantasy. Loads of time yet, anything can

i don`t post, yet champs still finds someone to argue with.. a theme here..?

I appreciate that champs and Maybe after the Bolton game I was a little harsh towards bowyer but as was pointed out by a few poster's the basic things such as defending a lead and stopping so many goals being shipped in have not been corrected and until they do we will be nothing more than nearly men
    Which is a blow considering the talent we have on our books
    As much as I loathe to admit it Lowe's return from injury will be a a big plus in helping the defence even if it stunts our attacking ability.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    i don`t post, yet champs still finds someone to argue with.. a theme here..?

Ah crap. I really am coming across like that aint I.
    Time to go, as I d feel passion and do try to add a bit of balance. I am also pretty self aware and enough is enough.

chatted some top lads here over the years, and like yourself, even though I've come across as a bit of an ass, I have enjoyed chatting, and wont forget the support I got at a bloody hard time. I simply aint adding anything her, and hate the thought of just arguing for the sake of it. Hope you've enjoyed a good xmas Sax...

Happy New Year to my RM pals, and take care in 2015, coyb.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)