+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep watching...

re: Sheep watching...

Derby could lose Mac to Newcastle if reports are true, established premiership side could tempt him there and would get Mac back in the premier league at an instant instead of the lottery of the play off's with Derby, trouble for Mac is the fickle fans they have could put him under a lot of pressure early on if the team stutter, If I was in his shoes I would never take the job but cash talks and if he signs a 3 year deal and goes tits up and then gets sacked he will get paid out nicely so money wise it maybe worth taking the job, but where will this leave Derby? Freefall?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Derby could lose Mac to Newcastle if reports are true, established premiership side could tempt him there and would get Mac back in the premier league at an instant instead of the lottery of the play off's with Derby, trouble for Mac is the fickle fans they have could put him under a lot of pressure early on if the team stutter, If I was in his shoes I would never take the job but cash talks and if he signs a 3 year deal and goes tits up and then gets sacked he will get paid out nicely so money wise it maybe worth taking the job, but where will this leave Derby? Freefall?
    In the main, I think there's nothing in this.
    Only two things make me wonder.

1. I believe he's a good mate of Mike Cashley
    2. Should he get Derby up, he'd run the risk of the sack like any other promoted manager, as they struggle.
    Is he confident enough to run a club as big as Newcastle?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Honestly he'll be silly to take the job at this juncture.
    The Magpies are without key players off to Afcon. Whoever takes charge will likely face a dip in fortunes and knowing how fickle those fans are, they'll get on his case.
    Ok to summarise this thread, our opening goal was lucky, Martin and Ibe are cheats and the ref is biased towards us.

Classy as ever boys. [/quote]
    Disprove us.lol.martin dives ibe dived,hendrick should of seen red,the albino should of had a yellow and you lot hounded the ref at every opportunity.
    You won that's all that matters.we are debating the game.
    You arnt half lucky tho,not shots on goal and you lead 1 nil.we could do with some of that.
    P.s forgot about eustace pushing someone in the face after both players went head to head.rasing of hands is a

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast