+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA cup underdogs at it again...

re: FA cup underdogs at it again...

Yes indeed where is Papa ? Maybe planning his journey to Portman Rd ?

Quote Originally Posted by lovedeanblue
    do you really think he will go to ipswich to see them lose,they should ask the football league if they can enter jpt next season give them a chance to win that again,as long as they avoid sheff utd they have a chance

I hope not, it took him 3 weeks to find his way back from Bramall Lane!!

Should they exit I wonder if our chubby ginger friend can find it in himself to shake hands with McCarthy?

Yes indeed where is Papa ?
    I appreciate that it is an alien a concept to most of the posters on here, but I was actually supporting my team by attending their game.

When you posted your rather poor attempt at humour (at least I assume that was your intention ?), I was probably on my 2nd post match pint.

Comical.

2 pints? Right on. It's a draw at home with a lower league side, party-fun time.

Yeah, unlike yourselves, loitering around the stadium after a game to boo the players is not the way we do things..

And while I'm at it - Aldershot..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    Yeah, unlike yourselves, loitering around the stadium after a game to boo the players is not the way we do things..
    Yeh but 2 pints? That is really going for it - you really do live on the edge. The time it would take you to drink that you must have left early... again. Another fire drill?

And while I'm at it Sheffield Utd... and maybe the Tractor Boys. When will you learn not to gloat. It always seems to come back and kick you in your shrivelled old nuts.

Can you imagine what he'd be like if he'd won the Cup recently or trounced his local rivals on their own pitch?

When I say 'imagine', I'm referring to a mythical world that simply will never exist.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)