+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Well I'll say it

re: Well I'll say it

Nice little body swerve there.same as all the other Pearce out fans they don't want to put there neck on the line just in case it happens.
    Reading appointed Adkins who people wanted at the city ground, now he's looking for a new job.rosler worked wonders at brentford and got the gig at Wigan,now he's looking for a new job.zola couldn't hack it at Watford now he's on the scrap heap.you can go on and on.
    What I can't understand is all the rush about wanting him out now,why not wait till the end of the season?everyone moans about mangers not being given enough time at other clubs but then the same fans want a manger out after 6months.
    Chopping and changing hasn't worked so how about we hold onto one and let him build for a change!i know people will say yes that's right when you have the right man but how many mangers will we go threw to find the right one?the fans want stability but they won't let thie club get stability so what hope have we got?

In fairness Rod Red makes a good point - Pearce doesnt have a good managerial track record. England U21 job was fueled by his patriotism more than achievement

Fawaz made the appointment to appease the fans and fuel his own ego to be liked by them. Much better managers out there than Pearce

That said, having made the choice, you have to stick with him. Sacking managers every 5 mins just make you a bigger laughing stock

A shame Mick McCarthy saw Fawaz for what he is and turned him down all that time ago now. Could be you challenging this year, or even in Prem now else. Never mind, you ought to stay up at least, but keep one eye looking over your shoulder!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    What amazes me, is how we manage to miss the managers with real potential. Di Mateo for example.
    I would be watching Karl Robinson at MKD right now. He is building a really good set up there.
    So why would he go to you?

You should be looking at Keith Hill etc.[/quote]

Well he isn't exactly going to be on a fortune at MKD is he?[/quote]

Nope, but his stock is rising, and so will his wage. Why risk it all on a three year deal with you. All he has to do is wait. The right one on big money will come up that can fulfill his ambition.

Plus, i do believe you may have to start reducing your staff costs as well as player costs to get out of the embargo. A good cup run could have helped, though.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I don't know why a pie comes on here and has digs at us POL, his team has been a laughing stock for generations
    If you keep making ridiculous predictions and statements you deserve someone having a pop at you.

What amazes me, is how we manage to miss the managers with real potential. Di Mateo for example.
    I would be watching Karl Robinson at MKD right now. He is building a really good set up there.
    That's right, he is building a good set-up, if he came to forest some idiot would want him sacked before he could unpack his stuff!!!

Naming nos there

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972
    That's right, he is building a good set-up, if he came to forest some idiot would want him sacked before he could unpack his stuff!!!

Naming nos there[/quote]

Oh give it a rest yer great Jessie.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion and whilst you have yours, it doesn't mean you are any more right than I am.
    I admire your unwavering loyalty, but the world is made up of different perceptions and I make no secret of the fact I am worried.
    However, I am hearing of a couple of loan pursuits going on, which may change my attitude somewhat.
    So rather than scoffing, perhaps a little bit more fair's fair, would do.

Naming nos there[/quote]

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and whilst you have yours, it doesn't mean you are any more right than I am.
    I admire your unwavering loyalty, but the world is made up of different perceptions and I make no secret of the fact I am worried.
    However, I am hearing of a couple of loan pursuits going on, which may change my attitude somewhat.
    So rather than scoffing, perhaps a little bit more fair's fair, would do.[/quote]

So what yo

If the players had half the passion for this great club of ours as Pearce has we would not be where we are. He has done more than sign good players, he has rebuilt it from the total shambles we were in, no I'm not happy with the results, time to stick together & the players get there fingers out.

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972

Naming nos there[/quote]

So rather than scoffing, perhaps a little bit

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567