+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Other Games (Continued)...

re: Today's Other Games (Continued)...

Ipswich v Derby the early kick off in the championship 12.15 pm kick off, currently no goals. Sunderland v Liverpool in the premier league just kicked off.

1-0 Liverpool, Markovic scores after the ref allowed play to continue after Borini was fouled on the edge of the Sunderland area.

Are there any retractable roof stadiums in the UK? We've got a few here for baseball and football and I think they're great. When there's heavy rain, you just close the roof so the field doesn't suffer. Would think it'd be a smart option for Prem clubs with money so the field isn't cut up during rainy season. Though with the amount you get over there, roof might be closed more often than not.

Liverpool well worth their half time lead, the only surprise is that they have scored more. Gerrard, Borini and Markovic all going close and Liverpool have also had a penalty appeal turned down.

Derby 1-0 up at Ipswich, Chris Martin with the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf
    Are there any retractable roof stadiums in the UK? We've got a few here for baseball and football and I think they're great. When there's heavy rain, you just close the roof so the field doesn't suffer. Would think it'd be a smart option for Prem clubs with money so the field isn't cut up during rainy season. Though with the amount you get over there, roof might be closed more often than not.
    The Millenium stadium in Cardiff, Wales' national stadium is the only one i think of for now.

There's a big problem in the Stan Culis Stand when the bad weather is upon us, my dad and sister often feel the elements and more than often have to move further back or watch on screens in the concourse areas.

Bridcutt sent off for Sunderland, second yellow card. Sunderland have actually started to play a bit since the sending off, Adam Johnson hit the bar, probably their only chance of note in the game so far.

Looking at the Sunderland bench, not much hope for them there. Barring a screw up by Liverpool, I think this one is over.

Danny Graham on the bench for Sunderland but no Fletcher.

Derby win at Ipswich 1-0 despite having John Eustace sent off.

That's a very big win by Derby @Ipswich. The two trade places in the table. I don't know if I see a team pulling away with the auto spots this year. Looks like a tight race and hopefully it stays tight.

Reds with the win, but sure didn't look convincing. Wild to think where they were 365 days ago and where they are now.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)