+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thai takeover.

thai takeover.

It couldn't be...could it, maybe that's why he hasn't been on for a while, thaiing up loose ends with Milan..

re: thai takeover.

Carpe Diem

NEXT

A mate who works for the club regular see's a lot of potential investors getting shown around the place. He said the Thai group were there on boxing day and have visited Hillsborough a few times before.

Judging by the media reports, it looks like Milan has lowered his asking price and would take 30 million - possibly around the same figure he's put in?

With a few Premiership clubs sniffing around our players, then it can't come quick enough!

...And the first reply concerning a Wednesday takeover is from a pig...Amazing!

Agenda agendum – agenda agendum Katch. You're so predictable.

Whatever happened to amor proximi. Me thinks you have a bad case of delerium tremens.

Aurora Borealis may be rising; who knows. – we’ll wait and see.

SKT xxxx

You really are taking this message board lark far too serious SallyKate. Tonally you're out of place, like a man in an Armani suit suppin' cognac in a Barnsley Boozer.

To paraphrase - cheer up cheekychops.

Any more news on this latest takeover? Lets hope rov doesn't make as big a fool of himself as he did over the Mammadov fakeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    You really are taking this message board lark far too serious SallyKate. Tonally you're out of place, like a man in an Armani suit suppin' cognac in a Barnsley Boozer.

To paraphrase - cheer up cheekychops.

Any more news on this latest takeover? Lets hope rov doesn't make as big a fool of himself as he did over the

Mammadov fakeover.
    Tonally the only thing I worry about Katch is my complexion and the effect the weather is having on it. That and too many celebratory glasses of wine since you said we wouldn't win again. I never thought you'd be our 'lucky charm' Keep up the 'charm' hun.

As for the latest 'takeover'. Like I say wait and see what does or probably doesn't happen - or even expectare et videre as Virgil preferred to put it. Not the one in Thunderbirds by the way)

However I'm sure you will watch developments closer than I do. Dies felices as we often used to say at Hartley Brooke Infants. We all did Latin ba

Well I'm not getting into this one...

And I won't be satisfied that this take over is complete until I see us playing in red!

Good article worth any Wednesday fan's time reading. - view external link

'Wednesday’s resurgence began in earnest with the takeover of the club by Milan Mandaric in 2010, for the nominal fee of £1.'

He likes a bargain does Milan. The Prince only got half a club for his quid.

Did Mandy ask for change?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)