+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life of brian

re: Life of brian

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    Islamists would kill everyone (infidels) if they had the chance, it's what they believe.
    Unfortunately it's true, that people who actually believe what's in the Koran or the Bible, have the reasons for their beliefs in black and white.

I'm sure Christians would be burning folk alive for being witches if they could still get away with it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandFirst
    I'm sure Christians would be burning folk alive for being witches if they could still get away with it. :/
    I am by no means pro Christianity but what you says is evidently not true. Christians are not doing this, even in countries where Christianity has a lot of power.

Why have they moved on, yet Islam seems to be going backwards?

Actually this is what they are doing where they can get away with it. :/

[quote]
    In November 2012, Uganda agreed to pass a new law against homo***uality by the end of 2012 as a "Christmas gift" to its advocates, according to the speaker of parliament.[25] On 31 December 2012 a number of events took place across Uganda where main stream churches and evangelical pastors united to condemn homo***uality and call for the passage of the Bill, saying passing the Bill would save the nation’s children from being recruited into the vice. A**** those in attendance was UK based evangelical preacher Paul Shinners who commended Uganda for the Bill, saying it was a clear stand for God. He said, "There is no other nation world over that has such a plan and through this, Uganda is going to be blessed."[26] Although the death penalty was originally planned to be included in the bill, the Legal Affairs Committee has reported verbally that there is the recommendation to drop the death penalty. The final

[quote="ScotlandFirst"]Actually this is what they are doing where they can get away with it. :/

[quote]
    In November 2012, Uganda agreed to pass a new law against homo***uality by the end of 2012 as a "Christmas gift" to its advocates, according to the speaker of parliament.[25] On 31 December 2012 a number of events took place across Uganda where main stream churches and evangelical pastors united to condemn homo***uality and call for the passage of the Bill, saying passing the Bill would save the nation’s children from being recruited into the vice. A**** those in attendance was UK based evangelical preacher Paul Shinners who commended Uganda for the Bill, saying it was a clear stand for God. He said, "There is no other nation world over that has such a plan and through this, Uganda is going to be blessed."[26] Although the death penalty was originally planned to be included in the bill, the Legal Affairs Committee has reported verbally that there is the

I don't view Islam as a 'threat to humanity'. I'm pretty sure that there are much bigger threats. Much as I dislike religion I am happy to let people practise it.

All the Muslims that I happen to know are top people.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandFirst
    I don't view Islam as a 'threat to humanity'. I'm pretty sure that there are much bigger threats. Much as I dislike religion I am happy to let people practise it.

All the Muslims that I happen to know are top people.
    If any of the Islamic states manage to develop nuclear weapons, I'm afraid that will be a major threat to humanity.

I'm glad all the Muslims that you know are top people but that doesn't change the fact that there is a significant number in the world that would like to take us all back to the dark ages.

Actually ****stan developed nukes back in the 90s. :/ - view external link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)