+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In… Out … What’s it all about?

re: In… Out … What’s it all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rw3ll
    I was happy to hear at the interview today, IB stating that the lack of competition for places concerns him, leading to players believing they were a shoe in for places each week. Strong words from a manager to be on the edge of publicly speaking against his team.

With Moore coming back, i can see Ojamma leave at the end of the window. This frees up the money for 1 new free signing. Hopefully a midfield / winger who can spark some life into the team.

Ultimately, it would seem that the boss doesn't think there is enough hard working players in the squad for his liking and he will do anything possible to try get new faces in the door and the sleep walkers out.
    Maybe he feels free to say it cos he knows hes gonna give most of them the bullet, hope so.

Just hope IB does manage to shift all the players out the door he wants to get rid of,as we dont want a repeat of what happened with Butcher and Hibs last season

it has always been my worry that players no longer part of his future thinking would down tools a la Hibs, and having just listened carefully to the interview on you tube, reading between the lines you can see he is gearing up for a clear out. Some may well down tools but tbh I think he is at the stage having seen the poor quality that it may well be worth the risk that they do.

My partner's sister's husband (does that make him my commom law brother in law?) works in English football and knows Bara, he tells me we have a good man here, an excellent coach, genuinely nice guy, but won't hesitate to make big decisions.

I think his man management style would be better than the Butcher bluster so the down tools risk is manageable, but he has one tough job on his hands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)