+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things looking Up

Things looking Up

Happy new year Laurie things are looking up, a new Manager and Mr Fry marrying his toyboy. Guess half of Brighton will be desending on Dereham. He tried to book The Castle but they had a wedding on that day, my half sister is getting hitched to her half sister. My Sister is Best Woman and my Brother is a bridesmaid.

If you are about on the night pop in, wear your best dress and high heels

re: Things looking Up

Hello mate, how are things on the dark side (dark pink that is) have had the odd look, you aint upset to many yet.
    Hope this new guy is going to kick some overpaid arse, sure as hell there's some that need it, time will
    tell.
    Will try to make the wedding, sounds a lot of fun,is yer brother spoken for.
    All the best for the New Year, keep the flag flying.

The Pinkun board seems to be a place where if you do not agree with the majority you are not too welcome to express an opinion. Pity th.is blog has died.
    PS My brother is dating a dwarf from Billy Smarts Circus at the moment but is always open to offers

Good result for you girls yesterday, & a blip for the bluer side of Anglia...I'd take one defeat in 13 again & again even lose to you lot to finish in the top two, so not too disappointed. Can't believe the job MM is doing at the moment...happy days. 7 pts is a big ask to get in to auto promotion, so was wondering if you lot still believe you have the new set up to make automatic place.
    Last posted on this dire Footymad site years ago, & used to have some fair banta with your postees...philcanari springs to mind. Anyway, hope you lose every game from here on in..as I'm sure you wish me the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Portman_Blues
    Good result for you girls yesterday, & a blip for the bluer side of Anglia...I'd take one defeat in 13 again & again even lose to you lot to finish in the top two, so not too disappointed. Can't believe the job MM is doing at the moment...happy days. 7 pts is a big ask to get in to auto promotion, so was wondering if you lot still believe you have the new set up to make automatic place.
    Last posted on this dire Footymad site years ago, & used to have some fair banta with your postees...philcanari springs to mind. Anyway, hope you lose every game from here on in..as I'm sure you wish me the same!
    Phil, Phillll, nah no one of that.

Well Im happy to talk to a binner, think the bubble has burst for your lot, Murphy reported to be making the short journey down the A140, thats what money can do, but I wont go into that, as you don't have any.
    Still if I'm honest would like you to be up there somewhere when we beat you at the

Quote Originally Posted by daly
    The Pinkun board seems to be a place where if you do not agree with the majority you are not too welcome to express an opinion. Pity th.is blog has died.
    PS My brother is dating a dwarf from Billy Smarts Circus at the moment but is always open to offers
    If I remember your brother is quite tall? are well that's the long and the short of it.
    Notice you aint had any real flack yet, unlike a certain Simmo (Simmsy) if I'm not mistaken, sorry if I am.
    Still football matters, excellent result, 3 home games out of four, should be up to 4th by Feb.

Laurie
    Pleased you are still around, you have mixed my brothers up the one who is dating the dwarf is shorter than the dwarf. Amazing how love dwarfs people together. A bit like our Mr Fry and his toyboy
    As Mrs Merton said to Debbie McGee what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?
    Anyway onwards and upwards we should be in a better position given the home games where we have dominated for 80% of the game.
    PS Can see Phelan joining the dole queue in the next couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by daly
    Laurie
    Pleased you are still around, you have mixed my brothers up the one who is dating the dwarf is shorter than the dwarf. Amazing how love dwarfs people together. A bit like our Mr Fry and his toyboy
    As Mrs Merton said to Debbie McGee what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?
    Anyway onwards and upwards we should be in a better position given the home games where we have dominated for 80% of the game.

PS Can see Phelan joining the dole queue in the next couple of weeks
    Bit like a bad smell mate, hard to get rid.

MP didn't look to pleased after the match, hope it's not the case, believe he has a lot to offer, plus we may be able to pick the odd loan from MU, but what will be will be.

Have you had the invite yet, was thinking about getting a coach load to Dereham, give him a bit of support, more than he has given NCFC, do you ever ask the question, WHY!!!

Laurie
    The qustion was the first to be asked at the AGM and the reply was that he has contacts with the media and has helped with promotional video's etc. Because of his celebrity status I think things are glossed over.
    Still awaiting my invite to the Dereham Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    philcanari springs to mind. Anyway, hope you lose every game from here on in..as I'm sure you wish me the same!
    Phil, Phillll, nah no one of that.

Im never far away

OTBC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)