+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palace v Spuds

Palace v Spuds

Having just watched the game, what amazes me is how are the Spuds anywhere near the top of the table?.
    This must be the ump****th game that i've watched the spuds play this season, and its followed the same pattern.
    Apart from the first 10 to 15 mins they were outplayed, scored against the run of play, then their dodgy defence leaked more goals. Poch messed up when they were under the cosh, taking a midfielder off and putting a striker on which smacked of arrogance to me and cost them the game. Pardew on the other hand got his subs spot on and kept the pressure on until the end.
    The Spuds with Danny Rose (who has the temperament of Mark Dennis) and another three players at least, have serious problems as regards their temperament.
    It shows what a fluke that win against Chelsea was, because without loris in goal, and kane up front, they are a very ordinary side, and I can't wait for us to play them.

COYS

re: Palace v Spuds

They've nicked loads of games late doors, jammy sods.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    They've nicked...

...our song.

Glad they lost, ****in ****ers.

Yep well done Palace you made my Saturday by beating the jammiest team in the Prem, now i hope we can beat the Mancs in their own backyard, just hope that 1 they dont get a soft Penalty and 2 we dont get a player sent off barring any of those scenarios then i think we will have a sporting chance against them...Come on Saints !

Well played Palace, nice one Punch.
    He always did sh1t where he wants !

As for today? If it stays 11 v 11 with no dodgy, homer refereeing decisions, no injuries and no stupid, unforced errors, we have a chance !

Come on you s