+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great Performance

Great Performance

What a great performance today at Forest.

First to every ball, great team spirit and playing some lovely football, it was men against boys in second half and could easily have been 6 or 7.

Hard to pick a man of match because they were all superb, at a push for MOM I'd say Claude Dielna.

I'm not getting giddy and making predictions about play offs even though we're up to 8th, just taking each game as they come and let's see where we end up.

Up The Owls.

re: Great Performance

listened to the match on the radio, sounded a great performance, real team game, John Pearson was the guest commentator, I know he played for us and he comes across so passionate.

Stuart Gray really has this team playing with a togetherness.

ray...in Batley.

Proud to be an Owl.

Great day and result. All round team performance. "Wednesday got the result their display deserved at home against Forest.Best team I've seen this year."

Not my words,not Stuart Gray's, they were my friend Stan's - a died in the wool Forest season ticket holder with Forest specs for the last forty years.

SKTxxxx

PS; I;m still waiting for the drink we bet on the result before the game even though we went to the pub after. Stan's always been a tight so and so. If you see him Braggy remind him - its his shout.

& another Great day out.
    BO-LLocks to only getting 2000 ticks,more Wednesdayites should of had the Joy of been there.
    Saw MM at Nottingham train station,wished I'd given him a # .

[quote="SallyKate"

Not my words,not Stuart Gray's, they were my friend Stan's - a died in the wool Forest season ticket holder with Forest specs for the last forty years.

SKTxxxx

PS; I;m still waiting for the drink we bet on the result before the game even though we went to the pub after. Stan's always been a tight so and so. If you see him Braggy remind him - its his shout.[/quote]

Leave it with me Sal...I'll sort the tight bleeder out!

Great performance and a great game. We could have had a lot more than two and I think Forest could have had a few if it wasn't for Westwood.

Sadly, our day in Nottingham was spoiled by some scumbags after the match coming into the pub and chucking pint glasses, in a pub which had women, kids and both Forest and Wednesday fans in it.

Never had any trouble at Forest before and always regarded it as one of the best days out. Just glad my old man wasn't with us and Braggyowl and his young lad.

The fckers!!!

Just goes to show Roth how different away days pan out.
    At Wigan a couple of weeks ago we stopped off at a working mens club ten minutes from their ground.
    Wigan flags were plastered all over the place and it was chocka..Packed full of Wigan.

Our bus load came into their place and there wasn't one ounce of trouble...A couple of lads got a bit giddy on both sides but it was all sound in the end.

People who chuck pint pots about are just full on cowardice w@nkers...Simple as that really...
    Especially them scabby ar5ed ones...

Your Marks dad was with us Braggy. Luckily, he wasn't seriously injured but had a few black eyes. We also had a lad and his young son with us who had left about 5 minutes before it all happened.

The cowards waited until a large group left to start something. I don't mind these idiots doing this stuff with like minded idiots, but do it away from kids and us regular fans FFS.

Never experienced anything like that in all my years of watching football.

Scum mate that's all they are!

I'll give steve a ring later, se how he is.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)