+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Proof Is In The Pudding Or The Pie

The Proof Is In The Pudding Or The Pie

Rugby Town

Always has been always will be.

re: The Proof Is In The Pudding Or The Pie

when your 'giants of the sporting world ' [ a comment made by another clown like you ] play at home where are you guaranteed a seat to watch the game ? at the stadium ? yes thousands and thousands of empty seats. in the 'anvil' 'last orders ' etc no 'q.e.d ! that s also including v saints leeds etc

A latics fan playing the attendance card

You couldnt make that up

Oh the irony

Rugby League is a minority sport, even compared to Union. Wigan is not a Rugby town, never has been. Latics will come good again whereas the Rugby team is at the pinnacle of success for a minority sport. Even then, they attract gates of 6000 - high by RL standards.

So when will we see latics at the pinnacle again eg premiership football

2 years

5 years

10 years

THOUGHTS ?

I say more than 10

2 yers

back to back promotions

dont see it

innit poss ant goin down bro

Bolton fan ! come from under your rock cos you ve recently got some points ! have a look at the word 'debt' £165 mill I believe ooh and rising with interest ha ha and granddad still crying about the 1953 final, shame . Attendances. straight on the hook without me even trying , no pun intended [ it s in a dictionary under ''p'' ] let s have a little look at a less painful eg for you ,shall we ? 2013 challenge cup quarter s at the dw, sat teatime, warm bright sunny, 'asda' for once emptying in late july. the 'sporting giants' of the world take on widnes Vikings, a staggering 13.2 miles away. 6327 ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!. IT GET S BETTER. semi final at Leigh Sports Village, still summer blah blah blah 5.9 miles a celebratory tray of pies each, half mast trousers, trainers cleaned, a shave for the ladies to reveal their quadruple chins, overnight stay in Hindley. the world awaits ! 6274 that was the attendance. not the bus, or 'b' road number. shall I go on I rather wis I didn t

Dont support rugby or football im a cycling fan, Tour De France watched by 14 million

Thats a lot of latics fans lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)