+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No atmosphere or buzz about the place

re: No atmosphere or buzz about the place

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it
    Whatever all that garbage is it isnt supporting the club and thats what they need now , not boo'd on and off the pitch and not boycotts. Just what we need in a relegation fight , the fanbase to desert them

Ask not what your club can do for you ...
    The diehards will always support the club and they'll be there as usual on Saturday. For others, yes its a case of what they can get out of a visit to Fir Park.[/quote]

Thats the issue mate you can't guarantee a diehard will remain so but I accept 90% are less likely to drift away. .

If the club,players etc showed the same passion,drive,enthusiasm and effort the people have in the posts on this forum about our club then I could just about guarantee we wouldn't be in the state and league position we are in!

Fair enough Yazz , the internet gives them a voice but when someone is saying they're no going back , wanted us to up sticks and move to Hamilton and now wants to bulldoze the place and build a LIDLs then i dont think they can be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Motherwellboy
    Fair enough Yazz , the internet gives them a voice but when someone is saying they're no going back , wanted us to up sticks and move to Hamilton and now wants to bulldoze the place and build a LIDLs then i dont think they can be taken seriously.
    Too right LiDL are sh1te ... a Marks n Spencers at least

Quote Originally Posted by Motherwellboy
    I should have used an emicon, the latter part was tongue and cheek.
    The Hamilton suggestion was out of desperation, and
    the no going back was in reference to my former "diehard" cousin - and me enjoying the last day of my holiday rather then burst a gut to get to the Aberdeen game.

But hey, this outburst of emotive posts - albeit we wont all be in harmony - is evidence of the passion we share for MFC.

Mccall's Legacy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)