+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby wins on DVD

Derby wins on DVD

Hi

I wonder if u guys could help me with regards to footage of derby victories
    over Hibs over the past 15 years or so.

The games in question are:

18/03/2000 at Easter Road
    06/08/2007 at Tynecastle

Both games mentioned were covered by STV (Scotsport)

For the past couple of years, I've been trying so hard to get hold of these highlights as at the mo am collecting some great derbies.

Also on the Hibernian interactive website, there were highlights of the March 2000 derby and have emailed them several times over the
    past few months but no response from them or the club.

Finally, are you aware of a DVD presented by Grant Stott of the best 7 Edinburgh derbies?

Am finding this one hard to come by or did it come out a few years back?

If so, what games are on it as am interested in a DVD

If you know or can assist with my enquiry, I will very much appreciate it.

Cheers.

Adrian.

re: Derby wins on DVD

Hi Adrian, I could have sworn the 2000 one was on youtube, but I cant find it.

Not heard of the stott dvd im afraid.

http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/_classics/

Hi Steve.

Thanks for replying to my query.

I've somehow managed to find the March 2000 derby highlights from Scotsport which by the looks of it was taken from league cup final between Celtic and Aberdeen on Sunday 19th March 2000.

However, as u watch it from the interactive classics section, the quality isn't that great so that is why am looking for a better quality, even a copy of the game.

By the way, u may need to watch it on Internet Explorer as it won't work on my chrome and opera for some reason.

re: http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/_classics/

No worries.

Btw the more I think about it, im sure the 2000 game is on youtube, but im sure it's title is the reason I can't find it

Im sure its got a title like "hibeeeees!" or"jambos hammered" or "sauzeeeee!"

Something like that anyway...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)