+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Derby prediction...

re: Derby prediction...

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    A player who's not played a senior game and even a lot of reserve games who's clearly not match fit, and he wants him to start? No Es*** it won't be a 0-0 it will be 6-7-0 if Abdoun starts.

Do be logical sometimes.
    What's you prediction with abdoun In the team and without him in the team?its going to be hard to get him off the wage bill if he isn't playing!whos going to pay for him if he can't even get in a struggling forest side?putting him in the team would show that (even if not true) he is wanting to play and we are willing to play him.otherwise he will be here next season as well.[/quote]

Really hard to predict Abdoun's future here. But he should have been allowed back whence Pearce took over. After all even Blackstock found a way back.

At 35k a week, he should at the very least been used in Cup games or in the dying embers of league games.

Really?

So lets recap.
    has talent only when he wants to
    Is on 35 k a week
    FFP has crippled us
    He's disruptive and a pain in the ****
    He's injured as and when he wants to be.

So honestly, would you waste a squad number on him, when you've already told him to piss off and find a club?

romanis your joking arnt you. your not paying abdoun that much I watched him last year he was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    romanis your joking arnt you. your not paying abdoun that much I watched him last year he was awful.
    Honestly I don't know, I hope not. Just what I read from elsewhere. I however doubt a Tier 2 player could ever command that amount. Maybe a Charlie Austin, but Abdoun's no Austin for sure.

0-2 Forest .

Quote Originally Posted by BrianRiceandPeas
    0-2 Forest .
    I think your predictive intelligence is "Flagging"

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    0-2 Forest .

[/quote]

Is it a white or gay flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    0-2 Forest .

[/quote]

Is it a white or gay flag? [/quote]

As long as it's not the bloody Congo flag.

Home win, Derby 2-0 or 3-0 and hopefully Fawaz will get rid of stupid Pearce and the rest of the shower they call staff.

I have supported Forest since I was a boy, the days of Duncan Mackenzie and Liam O Kane. Been a season ticket holder for more years than I can remember. Watched and supported the dross under Megson. Went to totally inept away games under Billy. Shouted for the lads when we were 5 down at the sheep. But I'm sorry to say with Pearce in charge we are heading for League 1.

We will get nothing at Derby and probably nothing at Fulham 4 days later. Thank god we have a break before Millwall. By the time that game comes around Forest might well be firmly trenches in a relegation fight.

We need a manager who will bring passion and fight. A manager who does just sit there with his head in his hands but one who will give these under performing, overpaid prima donnas a right good kick up the harris.

Enough is enough.

By the time we

[quote="Bluebird21"]Home win, Derby 2-0 or 3-0 and hopefully Fawaz will get rid of stupid Pearce and the rest of the shower they call staff.

I have supported Forest since I was a boy, the days of Duncan Mackenzie and Liam O Kane. Been a season ticket holder for more years than I can remember. Watched and supported the dross under Megson. Went to totally inept away games under Billy. Shouted for the lads when we were 5 down at the sheep. But I'm sorry to say with Pearce in charge we are heading for League 1.

We will get nothing at Derby and probably nothing at Fulham 4 days later. Thank god we have a break before Millwall. By the time that game comes around Forest might well be firmly trenches in a relegation fight.

We need a manager who will bring passion and fight. A manager who does just sit there with his head in his hands but one who will give these under performing, overpaid prima donnas a right good kick up the harris.

Enough is enough.

By the

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast