+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest game of the season, and...

Biggest game of the season, and...

where is everyone? Normally there is banter galore flying back & forth ahead of this game, but its like a morgue on here!

Get the old boys back on here. TES and LE-Red Dog made fleeting reappearances...something needed to get some life into this place

Come on POL...you wear the rose tints, lets have some bold and infammatory predictions. even Angry is losing his edge without the banter

re: Biggest game of the season, and...

Some of us work yer plank and try to use this when we craftily can.

Get a job, yer benefit leech...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

There brimming with confidence tricky,there trying to play it down but in there heads there thinking of another 5-0 but there not brave enough to say it.bless em

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

There brimming with confidence tricky,there trying to play it down but in there heads there thinking of another 5-0 but there not brave enough to say it.bless em[/quote]

POL, not a chance we will repeat last seasons mauling!

Think you are right that majority go into the game quietly confident, but no one is taking this foregranted as easy 3 points. We have every reason to have some confidence for the game, and no doubt we have a manager with tactics that he can transfer to the players. Florest seem to be struggling to do this at the moment. Shame we are missing Eustace, but gives someone else a chance against what I think is a weak Florest central midfield

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 to be honest. Last season was one of those rare dream results!

TTR's is right some of us has to work and do crosswords to pass the time, other projects can sometimes get in the way, my wife's now moaning about me going to the Fulham match which is now on Wed 21st of this month BTW chaps,

It was quiet on here last year pre match if i remember correctly, most people seem to be a bit scared of giving it the large one in case it bites em on the backside but not me mucker, 0-0 bore draw is my prediction so what's yours? If Derby beat us fair and square then I'll have no complaints, if the Boris Johnson lookalike or Lardtin fall about all over the place then I'll have something to moan about and that goes for the Diverpool loanee also.

you want some banter, then here it is. our weak mid field as you call it is missing Reid and Cohen but you are supposed to get on with that and you call him the fat man, eating to many pies .well we have a for one you are allready making excuses for euless eustace and he will be sorely missed I suppose. last season (5-0) we had 9 regulars out but tis time only 2 so we have no excuse(ha ha)I myself get a lot of stick from your posters on here, bad spelling supposedly silly talk, but when I give derby some compliments...NOTHING. Funny that. I have been watching forest for 55 years, and I used to go to the baseball ground with my neighbour and see derby take the piss out of the mighty leeds etc and in our time we have done the same. but we are both in the second tier and the big times will never come again and at the moment you will probably take the piss out of us and we might to you one day. having said that I am predicting a 0-0 draw or a win for us (we can hope)I can allso say th

Es***, by same we could accuse the Florest lads spending more time chasing ref to influence decisions over last few years. Not sure why you call Ibe a diver...if anyone stays on his feet its him. Can only remember one tenuous tumble of note. Chrissy, yes he draws fouls and milks them. Hughes is just having to get used to being kicked all over park week in week out to stop him controlling games

Cohen has been used predominantly as a left back over last 2years when fit, so wouldnt say he i smissing from CM. Slim Reid, yes you miss his guile if not his athletism!

As for prediction, tough to call this, but I see us coming out 1-0 winners. I do think the new lad Kane is in for a torrid time though - he was appauling when faced by Ward last season at Blackburn. Reckon Ibe will tare him a new one!

Su4eranio, are you grown up and mature enough to write "Forest" instead of "Florest"?

It makes you sound like an immature bellend.

Just saying...

[quote="gazd1980"?

It makes you sound like an immature bellend.

Just saying...[/quote]

Is that that same immature as when you call us Direby or when you call Notts clownty?

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by su4eranio
    where is everyone? Normally there is banter galore flying back & forth ahead of this game, but its like a morgue on here!

Get the old boys back on here. TES and LE-Red Dog made fleeting reappearances...something needed to get some life into this place

Come on POL...you wear the rose tints, lets have some bold and infammatory predictions. even Angry is losing his edge without the banter
    I think you got the answer from zidazaga, which was exactly what I was thinking when I first saw your post.

But before that, if you want to elicit serious responses, as gazd says why not just spell it Forest?

Now to your question - is this the biggest game of our respective seasons? I think not. For you it will be the game that gets you an auto place, or if that fails ensuring a play-off place. That would be regular season. If you get there then it will be like last season - the semis (if overcome), then the Final.
    For us, unless we do a La

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast