+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shock em to the core...

Shock em to the core...

If Forest pack the midfield against Derby i can't see a reason why we can't defeat them in there own backyard,Burke Lansbury Osborn Teshe and Vaughan, these players are more the capable of causing Derby problems, interesting battle between Lansbury and Boris Johnson is on the cards and as usual Boris will be running around like a headless chicken and Lans should stand back and let him run around and hit a brick wall, Dawkings the donkey is likely to be in the Derby squad as their holding player, Antonio is likely to be our lone striker and as spaces come available he can exploit them and get a few chances late on, as for Las this is his chance to prove himself, we can do this it's not to late for a play off push, getting excited now. COYR

re: Shock em to the core...

You don't half talk some s*** es***

Lets look at your points and dissect them one by one

1/ You'll pack the midfield!

Why wait till now, pack the midfield every game and stop the other teams you've played from playing!

2/ Burke Lansbury Osborn Teshe and Vaughan, these players are more the capable of causing Derby problems

They don't seem to have caused any other teams any problems so why do you think different this time?

3/ Boris will be running around like a headless chicken and Lans should stand back and let him run around and hit a brick wall

Don't actually know who you mean, if you mean Hughes, well if that's your impression of him then long may he continue to be a headless chicken, he seems to be coping just fine, secondly what's this brick wall thing, surely you don't mean your defence?

4/ Dawkings the donkey is likely to be in the Derby squad as their holding player

Dawkins will be just fine against your rabble

5/ Antonio is likely to be our lone striker and as spac

Obviously you knew who he meant when he said boris as you didnt pick any other player out.
    Antonio has exploited any spaces in the first half of the season?you do talk some ****.you havnt watched him enough to say this and he has 7-8 assists and 10 goals.he must of exploited something to get that return in 25 games as a winger.
    I think he means space when Buxton or keogh gets themselves sent off.
    Tell you somet Es*** they were moaning about no banter on this site before there biggest game but as soon as you do put some up they get all mardy about it.

Who's being mardy?

How ironic you mention banter valet boy, will we still be allowed banter tomorrow round about 3pm onwards or will Romanis or TTR ban the banter citing it as repetitive ******** (TTR's words not mine)

You see you call for the banter but only when it suits

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Who's being mardy?

How ironic you mention banter valet boy, will we still be allowed banter tomorrow round about 3pm onwards or will Romanis or TTR ban the banter citing it as repetitive ******** (TTR's words not mine)

Let's wait and see stenson,there's not long to go now till you get the answer to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    If Forest pack the midfield against Derby i can't see a reason why we can't defeat them in there own backyard,Burke Lansbury Osborn Teshe and Vaughan, these players are more the capable of causing Derby problems, interesting battle between Lansbury and Boris Johnson is on the cards and as usual Boris will be running around like a headless chicken and Lans should stand back and let him run around and hit a brick wall, Dawkings the donkey is likely to be in the Derby squad as their holding player, Antonio is likely to be our lone striker and as spaces come available he can exploit them and get a few chances late on, as for Las this is his chance to prove himself, we can do this it's not to late for a play off push, getting excited now. COYR
    Es*** you legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Obviously you knew who he meant when he said boris as you didnt pick any other player out.
    Antonio has exploited any spaces in the first half of the season?you do talk some ****.you havnt watched him enough to say this and he has 7-8 assists and 10 goals.he must of exploited something to get that return in 25 games as a winger.
    I think he means space when Buxton or keogh gets themselves sent off.
    Tell you somet Es*** they were moaning about no banter on this site before there biggest game but as soon as you do put some up they get all mardy about it.
    Your right Pol, Antonio has ripped up this league, no point in try to stop him tomorrow, our defenders may as well stay at home.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Who's being mardy?

I'll give you a clue Stenson,

Think of your own mods in such a circumstance.
    In the main, they are excellent. However, what usually happens is-

1. childish repetitive posts (UTR style) WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you get the drift.

2. Goading until it descends into a slagging match and for it to end someone gets a card.

Also, for all your moaning about this, please tell me exactly who has been binned for any length of time?
    DCM is more likely to give a red and you won't be back for a long time.

If we get smashed, then by all means milk it. But remember h

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Who's being mardy?

If we get smashed, then by all means milk it. But remember how you put it and who it might upset.
    I will no doubt have the chalk board eraser ready, for any silliness.[/quote]

IF we smash you, it's going to upset some on here regardless how it's put, so could you give some suggestions that show good form?

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    Who's being mardy?

If we get smashed, then by all means milk it. But remember how you put it and who it might upset.
    I will no doubt have the chalk board eraser ready, for any silliness.[/quote]

IF we smash you, it's going to upset some on here regardless how it's put, so could you give some suggestions that show good form?[/quote]

FFS, I know you have to have song sheets to help you sing. Now you want a banter guide to help you use a football forum?

I need a lye down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast