+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fair do's

re: fair do's

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie
    Although Derby looked the better team in the first half after 60 minutes there looked only one team who wanted to win and that team did. Just as I thought the game would go.
    Mcclaren took Hughes off at half time (maybe injured) which they looked lost without him and he waited 30 minutes to realise this and by then Forest had settled got their goal and only one team was going to win. Bringing Bent on was a throw of the dice which didn't work out. Well done and good luck against Fulham.
    Thank you HP, a very honest account.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Although Derby looked the better team in the first half after 60 minutes there looked only one team who wanted to win and that team did. Just as I thought the game would go.
    Mcclaren took Hughes off at half time (maybe injured) which they looked lost without him and he waited 30 minutes to realise this and by then Forest had settled got their goal and only one team was going to win. Bringing Bent on was a throw of the dice which didn't work out. Well done and good luck against Fulham.
    Thank you HP, a very honest account.[/quote]

No problem and for the record I think Fulham are for the taking as minds will be on the FA Cup game 3 days later so I predict you will get a result.

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie
    Well done and good luck against Fulham.
    One decent pie! There's only one decent pie!

Quote Originally Posted by tricky5971
    Well we should of got a penalty first 5 mins, dreadful decision not to award it as he was right by the players. We kept our heads and battled for this win . Well deserved
    Definitely should have been a penalty. The irony is that if it had been given and you'd scored it would have been a completely different game and maybe a different result but, we'll never know. As I say, fair result and as well as slagging our team off for their woeful second half performance, we really should be giving credit to Forest for the way you stepped up after half time.

And a decent Ram!

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    And a decent Ram!
    I resign.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12