+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 21)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 21)

I'm back but a few posters decided to extend their winter break (or simply forgot) so I took advantage to register the weekly win by a single point over Blade_Hater and just a couple of points over CentreMid and wathrufc. millermadlad has the glum face of week 21 but at least gets a pair of donkey ears to cheer him up.

pip_y was one of those taking a break so fromafar leapfrogs above him although the top of the table is starting to look more crowded than the daily shuttle bus from Rotherham to Bury.

PL FA Cup duty again in Week 22 with just enough fixtures for Frickley to have a full set if we include the late kick off. 3rd round/Quarter Final draw below but as usual it will also be a normal week for those not in the cup.

pip_y v Blade_Hater
    villamiller v LeedsMiller1989
    mmniall v SPERMY
    Adventus2012 v FrickleyAway

Week 21
    Winner: CAMiller 27pts 1x7 (Leeds), 1x6 (Doncaster), 3x2 (Results), 3 (Eriksen), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: Blade_Hater 21pts
    3rd=: CentreMid, wathrufc 20pts
    Donkey: mi

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 21)

Well done with the win fella...I'm so the nearly man and just can't buy a weekly win...I sound like Steve Evans...

Mi owd fat head mate didn't surpass me this week so he should be quiet for now...

Villa Miller keeps up his usual low score... ...never mind fella one day one day...

Thanks Brin.

Just saw the report on the ridiculous "offside" ruling on Vertonghen that cost Spurs a 3rd goal against Sunderland. Interestingly that decision cost 9 posters 7 points apiece whilst only 3 benefited from the extra points with the 2-1 scoreline. If it had been 3-1 instead of 2-1 I would have come 5th and would not have been the weekly winner. Someone is looking down on me

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Thanks Brin.

Just saw the report on the ridiculous "offside" ruling on Vertonghen that cost Spurs a 3rd goal against Sunderland. Interestingly that decision cost 9 posters 7 points apiece whilst only 3 benefited from the extra points with the 2-1 scoreline. If it had been 3-1 instead of 2-1 I would have come 5th and would not have been the weekly winner. Someone is looking down on me

Camiller, Congratulations on your weekly win, but please don't make a habit of it ,
    only joking, its only fun and any thing can happen with this game .I'm I asking to much ,for a Rotherham United win.!!!!