+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Simulation / cheating / diving

Simulation / cheating / diving

Before I go further I think we were beaten fair and square today today, but how Callum Wilson did not get booked for diving today I don't know. I counted 5 clear dives today as he seemed to go down everytime he was tackled and did not win the ball. He dived to try and win a penalty (unsucessfully) and then dived to get Arnie booked.
    He is a very good player but why are they letting players get away with this!

re: Simulation / cheating / diving

Posted 17 Jan 2015 17:58
    6.0, 5.5, 5.0...
    Were the the scores I gave Wilson for diving time and again and he was never ever punished by the Ref...despicable!

I'm not complaining about the result as we fell to two weak goal mouth efforts...Collin should have come and took the ball cleanly for their first while the second was a scramble which should have been dealt with...

Take nothing away from Bournemouth they were the better side...but why in the sportsmanship of a game do they have to resort to blatant cheating?

Very poor sportsmanship...

Yeh, it's very frustrating, should be automatic 3 game ban, and lets face it, if the ref doesn't give a penalty, the player has to be booked.

Arnie was booked because of his own stupidity.

Ball on the half way line, Bournemouth player back to goal going nowhere and Arnie knocks into him.

Booking was harsh but it was a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Arnie was booked because of his own stupidity.

Ball on the half way line, Bournemouth player back to goal going nowhere and Arnie knocks into him.

Booking was harsh but it was a foul.
    Inability to overtake or keep up with said player...being found out this season big style...

And if he was our player you wouldnt say BOO. Its a part of the modern game, the issue is the ref let him get away with it once, twice, sod it i can do what i want