+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand why evans out??

I don't understand why evans out??

Please can you explain why people want Evans out??

The manager who has gave us 2 promotions in 2 years? ?

Is it because he signs to many loan players or to many free transfers? ?
    If you ask me that is a brilliant way off managing a team that has no real money. He got us 2 promotions in a row using this formula un covering sone gems arni dicko tavs agard its not his fault we haven't got the cash to keep them.

Is it because we are in a relegation dog fight.
    That was always going to be the case this season if you thought any different than you was a fool!! He done well to keep us out off the relegation zone so far.

Is it because not all the players he has signed for a fee has worked out??
    Show me one manager were every player ge has signed for a fee has beena success and I will show you a liar!!

It's getting boring now and in my eyes un called for.ww can't compete financialy we can't compete trying to bring in real championship quality players 9 times out of 10

re: I don't understand why evans out??

well said. Sadly i stayed away yesterday cos i would not subject myself and my family to the negativity. It seems we are only happy when we are winning. It will be a battle next season if we stay up. what do they want?

correct !!! boring and ridiculous

Because if the chairman can't significantly improve the team due to a lack of resources, the only other thing he can do to improve things is give the manager the old heave-ho. That's what Mandy did. Megson stalled, so in came Jones. He won 13 out of 14 matches and the Owls went up. It was clear a year ago that the team would be relegated if Jones stayed, so he gave him the chop. Fair enough, Mandy was lucky because Gray was his third choice, but Mandy has what all chairmen need...the killer instinct.

My oppinion on this subject
    75% of these postees or not Rotherham Fans.More at home on piggies board and others.
    There are not many who put negative post.
    Just have a look,may be 10,not many more.
    some you have not seen post when we were doing well.I can not remember any way.I remember begining of last season,before promotion.there were at it with negitive post.then disapeared..think most started when evans was appointed.never hear from them,only when we are struggling.then you get RUFC fans who feel upset at the moment fall for there tripe.and have a grumble.other 20% dont go to matches.sit at home behind there curtaians and try winding people up.but dont realise trouble they are causing.prob having a chuck over knuckles,at what they are doing.5% are true supporters who hate Evans.and will stop at nothing to try and get rid of him.I wish true supporters who see these post.is never reply to them

Quote Originally Posted by riccallmiller
    well said. Sadly i stayed away yesterday cos i would not subject myself and my family to the negativity. It seems we are only happy when we are winning. It will be a battle next season if we stay up. what do they want?
    What a strange post?

The atmosphere was pretty good yesterday and the home support stayed with the team. The only real negativity is on this board but surely that would not stop you for supporting the lads or going to the game?

I went yesterday not expecting us to win but I still went.

What I don't understand is the theory that if you are more positive about our current situation is that you are bigger fan of the club to one that is showing more concern at our current form.

I don't think there are many on this board that follows the team round the country as much as TFA who has posted his opinions that he would prefer a change of management in the last few days. Yet many who probably only go to home games or one or two away each seasons class themselves as bigger fans of the club than him due to their glass being half full against his being more empty. Respect him as a fan if you agree with his opinion or not, he definitely spends more money and time being a fan of the club than me.
    It's absolute nonsense and patronising.

Our current form is really poor and we are only outside the relegation zone cos the teams below us are also out of form at this moment in time. Everybody obviously wants us to stay up but looking at our remaining fixtures it is going to be a tal

Ned no one is going on a who is a bigger fan if people want evans out that is there opion but what I don't understand is what will that achieve and what has evans done to deserve it??

If money is the problem surely its tony stewart who should be getting told to leave the club as he is the man responsible for that side off rufc??

If you constantly got one hand tied behind your back like se has than your going to struggle to do your work arent you??

What happened to loyalty he got us 2 promotions in 2 years than we struggle for 20-30 games under difficult circumstances so that means he should go really???

To put things is perspective, I wouldn't expect to keep my job simply because I'd achieved two promotions. I'd be judged solely on my performance at the higher level - and rightly so. Not that I'm saying Evans has failed in the Championship, he should certainly be allowed to see the season out but I'm not convinced retaining him beyond then should be automatic. We should see what happens over the next four months and then make a judgement.

[quote="Nedstarks_son"]What I don't understand is the theory that if you are more positive about our current situation is that you are bigger fan of the club to one that is showing more concern at our current form.

I don't think there are many on this board that follows the team round the country as much as TFA who has posted his opinions that he would prefer a change of management in the last few days. Yet many who probably only go to home games or one or two away each seasons class themselves as bigger fans of the club than him due to their glass being half full against his being more empty. Respect him as a fan if you agree with his opinion or not, he definitely spends more money and time being a fan of the club than me.
    It's absolute nonsense and patronising.

Our current form is really poor and we are only outside the relegation zone cos the teams below us are also out of form at this moment in time. Everybody obviously wants us to stay up but lookin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast