+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evans accusers Millersmadders

Evans accusers Millersmadders

quite rightly as not being tru fans.

Those who criticise his transfer policy and those who make stuff up as wasting money and suggesting players such as Tidser has had his contract paid up.

Well done Steve for hitting back.

The people who write this stuff just love to talk down the achievements of others when of course they themselves are champion underachievers.

Do what you do and ignore the experts on here.

Well said Steve!

re: Evans accusers Millersmadders

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    quite rightly as not being tru fans.

Those who criticise his transfer policy and those who make stuff up as wasting money and suggesting players such as Tidser has had his contract paid up.

Well done Steve for hitting back.

The people who write this stuff just love to talk down the achievements of others when of course they themselves are champion underachievers.

Do what you do and ignore the experts on here.

Well said Steve!

accuses the accusers.

He clearly feels justified in saying so, but never- the-less its a stupid statement in my view. A bit like the prime minister saying I'm right, always right and never wrong and anyone who says different isn't a patriot of this country and should eff off to Russia. Or have I taken the bait Kempo?

Is this a wind up?

I sincerely hope so.

Regardless – Evans need to look no further than in the Mirror.

He is the manager – not anyone who expresses an opinion on here, who, by the way are TRUE Millers fans on the whole who have supported the club with their heart and their Wallet for many many years, and are ONLY interested in the clubs fortunes, and who love our club.

Mr Evans should again look at the stats of this game – we (according to BBC) created 2 more chances than the team we played and taken none.

This has been the case ALL SEASON… and all season WE HAVE NO-ONE who can score goals.

…Err I think you will find it’s your job Mr Evans to put out a team with some strikers in it that we actually take the chances we create. The best player we had to do this was Agard, and he was sold.

Our issue has been the same for 4 months and is still the same WE NEED STRIKERS…..

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEdinburgh
    Is this a wind up?

I sincerely hope so.

Regardless – Evans need to look no further than in the Mirror.

He is the manager – not anyone who expresses an opinion on here, who, by the way are TRUE Millers fans on the whole who have supported the club with their heart and their Wallet for many many years, and are ONLY interested in the clubs fortunes, and who love our club.

Mr Evans should again look at the stats of this game – we (according to BBC) created 2 more chances than the team we played and taken none.

This has been the case ALL SEASON… and all season WE HAVE NO-ONE who can score goals.

…Err I think you will find it’s your job Mr Evans to put out a team with some strikers in it that we actually take the chances we create. The best player we had to do this was Agard, and he was sold.

Our issue has been the same for 4 months and is still the same WE NEED STRIKERS…..
    Of course it's a wind up...it's an attention seeki

Of course its a wind up. Kempo thrives on his role as the agent provocateur

Kempo, up until the age of 11 my life was one success after another. I was voted the schoolboy most likely to, for three years in succession and the accolade was well merited.

However, from 11 until today I've failed at everything I've touched. I'll go further. If it wasn't for your regular food parcels and the gas and electricity tokens you send me, the Loved One and myself would be living in a ditch with no prospect of any improvement.

Am I also bad in bed? Frankly I'm bad everywhere; on kitchen surfaces, on threadbare carpets, halfway up the stairs, and as for the sofa? let's not go there.

I lost my hair in my mid-twenties, I was officially declared obese at thirty, I have no friends, my neighbours turn their back on me and I've been banned from the houses of my large family for many years now.

My bank account is empty, my mind is empty and no-one takes any notice of anything I say, ever. OK, I do have the Loved One but she's as thick as a plank and as ugly as sin.

However, I

Sorry Kempo.

I can't count either. It's actually £1,700 that I owe you. But the principle remains the same.

P.S. The loss today? SE is blaming the referee for the defeat and Arnie for both goals. He's wrong. I AM TO BLAME. As a supporter I'm such a loser.

Some of the usual idiots responding.

Evans made these criticisms of so called fans on radio Sheffield today.

Stupid posts from the likes of GMGM demonstrates that many posters on here post their views when they don't know simple facts about the club that are in the public domain.

As Evans says many of them are not true supporters.

Zilzal of course is excluded from any criticism from myself...I suppose gmgm and some of the others are full of ale most of the time and have no idea what's going on.

Of course zilzal the debt is written off...consider it a gift.

Personally I don't blame Evans for having a go at some of our so called supporters when they write lies and present them as facts and continually criticise a man who is trying his best with very few financial resources.

Zilzal of course is perfectly in his rights to give a critical opinion because he does this in an evidenced base way..He doesn't say things such as Evans cost us money by paying up Tidser' s contract because h

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast