+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe fans fighting themsleves.

Crewe fans fighting themsleves.

Was at the game yesterday and saw behind me, fans fighting. A lad had a go at a fan for snapping a seat off, so he started on him. And what look like his dad joined in and said he was going to slit the lads jaw. All this because a crewe fan had a go at another person for snapping a seat off. Massive heads gone. - view external link

re: Crewe fans fighting themsleves.

Was there an actual fight?

No there wasn't any fighting. There was a minor altercation at the back of the stand. Nobody was ejected and if the trouble was as bad as the all the lies are making out how come there was no police involment?

I've heard three versions of this story now, the one at the top of this link, the one on the attachment and another that stewards attacked a Crewe fan.

For some reason somebody is trying to stir a load of bull**** for some reason, funny how it's the week before the Vale, Alex game. I think some people need to get a fracking grip on reality. It's bloody annoying :/

Quote Originally Posted by CrewieFlyboy
    No there wasn't any fighting. There was a minor altercation at the back of the stand. Nobody was ejected and if the trouble was as bad as the all the lies are making out how come there was no police involment?

I've heard three versions of this story now, the one at the top of this link, the one on the attachment and another that stewards attacked a Crewe fan.

For some reason somebody is trying to stir a load of bull**** for some reason, funny how it's the week before the Vale, Alex game. I think some people need to get a fracking grip on reality. It's bloody annoying :/
    Didn't appear to be anything serious.