+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Take Your Pick

Take Your Pick

I'm lumping all the below comments into one thread, that way I may get at least a couple of replies from someone hopefully.

(1) North/South devide: for every job vacancy in the north there are 12 in the south.

(2) The Prime Minister and George Osbourne said they would show their tax returns and now have done a U turn, 253 U turns in a Government that has not even done a full term yet

(3) PM's Questions on Wednesday: Nick Clegg saying its a complete farce, no sh!t Sherlock.

(4) 1% of the population will soon own more than the rest of all the people put together.

(5) David Cameron: He's made another promise if he gets elected, Full employment for all, O.K. its not as clear cut as it sounds but he's desperately grasping at straws to stay in power.

At least one of the above has to get a reply, especially off Akwesasne

re: Take Your Pick

(4) 1% of the population will soon own more than the rest of all the people put together.

Thank god I'm in that one per cent..

I seem to be backing the wrong man then Alf, as I'd love to be a penny behind Lawrie, perhaps I should change course, where is it you live ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I seem to be backing the wrong man then Alf, as I'd love to be a penny behind Lawrie, perhaps I should change course, where is it you live ?
    Sunny East Lancs of course.. I made my money by selling run down houses to our friendly neighbourhood Stanley's.

So I take it you are the Landlord of Stoneyholme

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    So I take it you are the Landlord of Stoneyholme
    No,that's Stans patch.. .. I m the landlord of Nelson..

Is it not a fact that 5% of the wealth and land in UK is owned by the Normans (French)?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Is it not a fact that 5% of the wealth and land in UK is owned by the Normans (French)?
    I don't know Gaz, it would not surprise me if it was more, at the rate ALL Governments have been selling off land, business' property, roads and commodities I'm surprised its still called England :/

Anglataire

1% = Lawrie monsieur