+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why so many changes

why so many changes

I thought injuries were improving.

That being the case why do we continue to make 4-5 changes every game ?

It can't be helpful. We need a settled team, it's like a bunch of fcking strangers every game.

getting pumped - not even losing is all too common.

Surely we should park a bus and stop teams, why have 3 forward thinking players when in every game we create deck no chances.

re: why so many changes

Quote Originally Posted by meister1991
    I thought injuries were improving.

That being the case why do we continue to make 4-5 changes every game ?

It can't be helpful. We need a settled team, it's like a bunch of fcking strangers every game.

getting pumped - not even losing is all too common.

Surely we should park a bus and stop teams, why have 3 forward thinking players when in every game we create deck no chances.
    We dont have the ability to park the bus are you seriously suggesting that shower of incompetents can stop anyone from scoring. We are truly awful in every department. I dont blame him for changing hes ghotta try something it not as if playing the same 11 was being successful under McCall. We got a combination of gutless (Ainsworth , McManus) incompetent (Reid , O'Brien, Law) and championship standard (Carswell, Erwin, Ramsden, Law) players you can only see automatic relegation with that collection of misfits.

Think Im right in saying that through whole league programme so far we haven't started the same eleven players two games running which certainly doesn't help to build confidence or understanding among the players.But being professionals they should at least play with pride and determination,but right now we dont have any of these things.

The only way we're going to get out of this mess is to sign a decent brickie. We neec=d to do something to keep the goals out, because one things for sure, the players we have couldn't defend against a cold.

We lose goals just about every time a cross comes in,Mcmanus doesn't jump.We do have a player who does win most of the hidh balls played to him so why not take a complete gamble and play Sutton in centre of defence and drop McManus we would also have a threat at our corner kicks,it might seem a crazy idea but nothing else is working at present.

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup
    We lose goals just about every time a cross comes in
    Then we should minimise the number of crosses coming in...simples.

I could be wrong but i honestly think we gave this game up as hammell has been training this week and lasley has broken toe but played against dundee with it as broke it against aberdeen so i think hes keeping them for future games as afraid to risk them in a game expected to lose

I say this with a heavy heart but Lasley is getting worse and will not be missed other than picking up yellow cards and giving away needless fouls.

Weather he played last night also Hammell still would have got pumped as this team is utter dire.

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    I could be wrong but i honestly think we gave this game up as hammell has been training this week and lasley has broken toe but played against dundee with it as broke it against aberdeen so i think hes keeping them for future games as afraid to risk them in a game expected to lose
    Thats what Well managers have done for years. They see it a as game that isn't worth bothering about and an opportunity to rest players who aren't 100%. They won't admit that in public though.

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup
    We lose goals just about every time a cross comes in,Mcmanus doesn't jump.We do have a player who does win most of the hidh balls played to him so why not take a complete gamble and play Sutton in centre of defence and drop McManus we would also have a threat at our corner kicks,it might seem a crazy idea but nothing else is working at present.
    I think this is worth considering. We have to stop losing games, before we can even think about anything else. It would not be the first time that a centre forward has moved back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)