+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

re: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    thick inbread
    I prefer thin inbread.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    the clock is ticking
    Relentless negativity. Ridiculous. The vast majority of Bolton fans are really positive at the moment thanks to Lennon. But you are not. Finally I'm starting to realise that you are not a BWFC fan but a WUM. Nearly 9000 posts and barely one good thing to say about BWFC. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You had us over :/[/quote]

F*** o** Tony i have been a Bolton fan since the mid-seventies i have posted nearly 9000 posts most of which have been positive i always say we are going to win games i have been negative about the managers that followed Allardyce but that was pure frustration at the choices Gartside was making!

The bottom line is we all want Bolton to be successful and with NL we will be. I do like a thick piece of cheese and pickle inbread though.

Tony

Personally I like WUM, sorry HAM, cheese and tomato with THICK crinkle cuts Salt and Vinegar crisps inbread. It has to be THICK granary of course

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Tony

Personally I like WUM, sorry HAM, cheese and tomato with THICK crinkle cuts Salt and Vinegar crisps inbread. It has to be THICK granary of course
    Is it Tony or do you prefer Anthony,Tony!

Just a observation min't mean ****all but at half time.

Watching on TV, the Camera focused in on lennon still sat in his seat, well after his team had left the pitch, not looking very happy.

Made me think ... it was some kind of statement, saying.

If I could've got the players i wanted, we would've done better.

Then again I could be Pizzed

Quote Originally Posted by itsintheblood
    Just a observation min't mean ****all but at half time.

Watching on TV, the Camera focused in on lennon still sat in his seat, well after his team had left the pitch, not looking very happy.

Made me think ... it was some kind of statement, saying.

If I could've got the players i wanted, we would've done better.

Then again I could be Pizzed
    He looked really p****d off i saw that why didn't he throw on Zach Clough near the end of the game i thought he would have played him.

Tonight was a very brave display by our team bolton wanderers

with NL we will be successful but only with reasonable thinking in the boardroom

as they simply need to find some money to give to NL.

I hope the 500k they earned from the TV monies tonight they will put to one side and add the other TV monies for the replay to give to NL to buy Chris Commons and another 2 players to keep NL happy or I can defo see him walking away

it's on the cards simple as

well done BWFC tonight !

Neil Lennon super white army

An everton fan told me yesterday everton would love neil lennon and it's on the cards !

I said no no no no no !

why would our Neil want to go to a well run club like yours with a chairman and board who backs their managers and has a clean bill of health and never accused in the press as being BENT !

i said I can't see it mate thats all scouse talk !

By the way how far is bolton from goodison !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)