+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

re: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

Klassnic - What ****ed up planet do you live on? First off there is no talk that Martinez is under pressure and Everton are commended for backing their managers so why the **** would this Everton fan make reference - or have you been sniffing selotape again?

You really are a plum

But inspector AT has you worked out - your posts are always in the middle of the night so i am now convinced you SleepTYPE, you sleepwalk to you laptop and then whilst in the midst of your dreams you type your visions on to this board.

Go find a new hobby mate because this is wearing thin

Aberdeentrotter

stop getting your knickers in a twist !

this is a forum board not a political council
    you di ck !

I just printed a simple conversation between myself and a colleague who is an Everton Fan

simples

I didnt print fact that everton was after NL

so calm down

Nob rash !

read the post as a comment not fact

plus what the fu ck do you know about the everton boardroom

you don't know enough about the bolton boardroom yet

so get off mummy's ti tty

We should have written in NL's contract that he cannot leave under any circumstances until he gets us promoted.

Klassnic,

A well spaced response, makes for easy reading.

Now i know your on the BS pills, a friend, let alone an everton friend is beyond belief.

No matter what the post is in relation to, you involve NL leaving or staying away from the whites.

I await your next ground breaking report on the future prospects of our club... or if you want, i'm down for the Brighton game at the end of Feb and we can meet up and share a pint or talk about why you think i'm a knob rash?

I wont hide behind a user my friend

NL is doing a superb job, and I think he is as grateful to BWFC as we are to him.

The reasoning behind that statement is that he was reported to have not even been granted interviews for jobs in England after leaving Celtic, and Bolton gave him a opportunity in England.

But I think his, and his staff's patience will/are being sorely tested at this present time, if as I suspect is right , that there is no transfer money in the pot.

Two televised matches against Liverpool will rake in half a million quid in TV money. They also get a good dollop of the gate receipts.

I know the club are in desperate trouble financially, and NL will have known that before he came. But surely a sum of money could be provided to him for one or two incoming transfers not on loan.

If not, I believe that he will be on his way the first time another club with less financial debt and more ambition come in for him.

Whilst I agree with you in many ways eric I don't believe that he will simply jump ship.

He had many reasons to leave Celtic, perhaps the best in the world when receiving death threats, bullets in the posts, hassled when out for a meal with his family, etc, etc. But he stayed. He appears to be a man of his word and high integrity, and sticks to his beliefs.

He came into this job with his eyes wide open. Everyone knew about our position so he will have been under no illusions. If he goes to another club I would say that it would be next season if he finds that he simply can't work with the resources at hand. To leave at any point this season would leave him wide open to accusations of being a quitter and I doubt that he'd want that against him

I don't doubt what you say Jimmy. But I think you have more trust in human nature than I do, I admit to being a cynical *******.

Only time will tell on this one.

You will remember that I didn't want him at Bolton because of his Celtic connections. Proves how wrong I was. He and his staff have brought hope to our club. It isn't a chore having to go every other week. Only thing is, its costing me more money. I've started going to away matches again. Freedman had put a stop to that habit.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    I don't doubt what you say Jimmy. But I think you have more trust in human nature than I do, I admit to being a cynical *******.

Only time will tell on this one.

You will remember that I didn't want him at Bolton because of his Celtic connections. Proves how wrong I was. He and his staff have brought hope to our club. It isn't a chore having to go every other week. Only thing is, its costing me more money. I've started going to away matches again. Freedman had put a stop to that habit.
    I'm with you eric i think he could still go this season to a premiership struggling team either Aston Villa or Everton!

Everton. What a fkin surprise. Double-teaming with the rsident f()ckwit

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Everton. What a fkin surprise. Double-teaming with the rsident f()ckwit
    No JJ i'm not double-teaming with anyone it is just my opinion those teams are struggling in the Premiership so far this season and if it continues they will be looking for a new manager!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)