+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

re: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

Aberdeen and JJ

For Fu cks sake I only had a conversation with a mate who supports Everton and NL was on his wish list

it ain't a behind the scenes report you stupis pair of simple inbread Co cks !

it was a post of simple defiance from me saying No No no not Nl he won't go to scouse land

but with the lieing cheating fagots at our club who must of promised NL some type of backing

they obviously have nt.

So if you want to turn this post into a news bullitin Aberdeen or JJ then don't write on this post any more you pair of as s bandits !

Campo & Klassprick!

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    Campo & Klassprick!
    What time is your mummy taking you to play school tomorrow gary that was pathetic!

Garyp

I quite like that post you placed with the 2 charecters

they obviously was videoed at a family function when your mother and sister in law took out their teeth and was ready to give everyone a blow job !

don't you just love family memories !

good on ya mate keep the family film rolling in
    your mother in the red looks like she could even swollow the ball bag including a co ck or 2

i knew your you had por n going on in the family with a like gary "P" lol !

Fair play campo, i dont have a gripe with you, in fact your responses are worth thinking about and sometimes (only sometimes mind) you could sway my thought process, which is the reason we choose to use the board, a bit of healthy debate.

Unlike that p rick Klassnic who resorts to personal slants when backed into a corner, he simply cant argue his case.

FAO JJ - dont worry pal, the time of this post is not me joining the Klassnic school of knob heads -just a sleepness night in a premier inn, Lenny Henry is a lying tw at - perfect nights sleep, MY AR SE

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    FAO JJ - dont worry pal, the time of this post is not me joining the Klassnic school of knob heads -just a sleepness night in a premier inn
    you're not on holiday with him/her are you?

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    Fair play campo, i dont have a gripe with you, in fact your responses are worth thinking about and sometimes (only sometimes mind) you could sway my thought process, which is the reason we choose to use the board, a bit of healthy debate.

Unlike that p rick Klassnic who resorts to personal slants when backed into a corner, he simply cant argue his case.

FAO JJ - dont worry pal, the time of this post is not me joining the Klassnic school of knob heads -just a sleepness night in a premier inn, Lenny Henry is a lying tw at - perfect nights sleep, MY AR SE
    Cheers pal.

RUMBLED...FFS HUSH

aberdeen hush !

why hush !

have you bookined into a premier inn to have your back door knocked in.

does your missus know about you having sleep less nights

you better join whatmore and his crew

he's having sleepless nights too

wondering where his missus has been some nights !

your debates are not debates they are attacking insults so whats good for the goose then headlock and choke the gander !

thats if its a sleepless night in a premier inn !

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    aberdeen hush !

why hush !

have you bookined into a premier inn to have your back door knocked in.

does your missus know about you having sleep less nights

you better join whatmore and his crew

he's having sleepless nights too

wondering where his missus has been some nights !

your debates are not debates they are attacking insults so whats good for the goose then headlock and choke the gander !

thats if its a sleepless night in a premier inn !
    Spell check you knob - Bookined (WTF- give me a clue)

Finish a question with a ?

Who is whatmore? you mean Whatsmore?

And finally you failed to mention if your free to catch up ay the Brighton game?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)