+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

BRENDAN Rodgers predicts Neil Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon – with or without Wanderers.

Speaking ahead of tomorrow’s FA Cup clash at Anfield the Liverpool boss said Lennon’s CV at Celtic should have been enough to earn him a job in the top flight.

But after his excellent start at the Macron Stadium, the Northern Irishman predicts it will not be long before the top flight comes calling for him.

“Neil Lennon has done an outstanding job at Bolton, I was very surprised he didn't get a Premier League job,” he said.

“People don't realise how difficult that Celtic job is. It's one of the most difficult jobs in the world. The pressure is on every single game to win.

“He did outstanding to get them into the Champions League and when he left, he probably felt he'd taken them as far as he could.

“Neil has made Bolton difficult to beat and got them moving up the table. It's a difficult ask but it wouldn't surprise me if they got into the play-offs.

“In the very near future,

re: Lennon will be a Premier League manager soon...

In other words Rogers is saying NL will be Premiership manager next season with another club unless we get promoted this season!

So what? Does anyone actually give a sh1t about what he thinks?

Rodgers is a big nosed ****!.
    My mate who is a season ticket holder at Liverpool. Said that Rodgers got himself some young slapper,left his wife n kids,had his teeth done and stands there thinking he is the bolloxs.
    Complete ****er IMO!.

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    In other words Rogers is saying NL will be Premiership manager next season with another club unless we get promoted this season!
    I've heard Lennon has already gone Campo. I read this on Facebook.

Not yet but the clock is ticking let's hope we go up this season.

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    the clock is ticking
    Relentless negativity. Ridiculous. The vast majority of Bolton fans are really positive at the moment thanks to Lennon. But you are not. Finally I'm starting to realise that you are not a BWFC fan but a WUM. Nearly 9000 posts and barely one good thing to say about BWFC. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You had us over :/

Jimmy jazz

or may I call you Tony !

No bolton fan wants NL to leave we all luv him to bits and the best manager since Big Sam but NL words are he has been lied to about getting in fresh blood or having money to spend.

Why should NL stay with theoves and liars as bosses!

would you stay in your job if you was made radical promised then you realised they was pure lies

NO you would walk !and know you would get something better especially if you had turned the company you worked for fortunes around on Nil budget.

unless you was a thick inbread and would stay where you are cos you have not got an idea of how to better yourself.

its simple commercial business.

And to be honest your father in law Garty has not really brought new investment in with the thailand investors or got eddie to give a few quid more to a manager who really does know what he's doing not like that ginger tw at megson who garty gave the treasure chest to to save his own job at the time.

But I suppose Im wrong as

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    the inbread gang
    We love our bread on here. Hovis Boys one and all

You can call me Tony if you want (fk me you and campo are so thick it makes me laugh). In fact you can call me anything that you want to. Call me Mike. That will give whatsmore a real tickle. Call me Jimmy/James/Jim/Jamie. Call me a ****. I really don't care.

I'll call you...erm...not a Bolton fan

Kingsmill 50/50 is my favourite inbread, it stays fresh for days, what is your favourite everyone ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)