+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Experienced defender to go out on loan?

re: : Experienced defender to go out on loan?

Quote Originally Posted by supercrewe
    Be surprised if Tootle went out on loan for match fitness.

Given that it looks highly likely that he has already played his last game for the Alex what would be the point ?
    I reckon that Toots may still have a part to play in this campaign, if not now, towards the final part of the season. He is still under contract, so although he is not preferred right now, if young Baillie (spelling???) runs out of steam or gets injured, then Toots is your man for the fight to stave off the drop. I have not seen anything official about him wanting to leave, so I live in hope that he will remain and continue to progress and get back to how he played last season (remember he was our most outstanding man).

Experienced defender to go out on loan?

At this moment I would think there is zero chance of us been relegated...players come and go, this situation is an exact replica of when Billy Jones mark 2 refused to sign a new contract and wasn't played after November.
    I for one wasn't fooled by Tootle's attempt to manipulate the fans into believing he was the victim a few weeks ago...it smacked of a man who thought he would have gone by now but no one had shown any interest

re: Experienced defender to go out on loan?

still nothing on the official site about this?

Understand that they may want to wait until everything is confirmed, but hope Duggy gets a decent tribute article given the service that he has given.

"I for one wasn't fooled by Tootle's attempt to manipulate the fans into believing he was the victim a few weeks ago.."

A big thumbs-down to the Tootle dissing. He's always given his best on the pitch and that's the important thing. It's a given that all players will want to play as high as they can and earn the best they can, and nobody in their right mind can blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by supercrewe
    At this moment I would think there is zero chance of us been relegated...players come and go, this situation is an exact replica of when Billy Jones mark 2 refused to sign a new contract and wasn't played after November.
    I for one wasn't fooled by Tootle's attempt to manipulate the fans into believing he was the victim a few weeks ago...it smacked of a man who thought he would have gone by now but no one had shown any interest
    We are not out of the woods yet as far as remaining in L1. I really cannot believe that there is absolutely no chance that we will relegated. I am confident that we will survive given recent results, performances and loan deals. However, I am not daft enough to think that survival is a foregone conclusion, it is certainly not. Bad news today in Uche's departure, will be a big blow.

Just cast your mind back to the Thordarson era. Ten games to go and we looked pretty safe. The Alex were in a good

"I for one wasn't fooled by Tootle's attempt to manipulate the fans into believing he was the victim a few weeks ago.."
    have you seen matt lately? its feckin obvious the lads been seriously ill just by looking at him. the mans been a faithfull servant to this club as has duggy . Good luck adam I'll always have fond memories of you and the strength youve showed in overcoming adversity, I'll always look out to see how youre doing. and matt, get well soon mate and get back on that pitch and shut the moaners up

[quote="number1stuartevans"
    have you seen matt lately? its feckin obvious the lads been seriously ill just by looking at him. the mans been a faithfull servant to this club as has duggy . Good luck adam I'll always have fond memories of you and the strength youve showed in overcoming adversity, I'll always look out to see how youre doing. and matt, get well soon mate and get back on that pitch and shut the moaners up[/quote]

This was the first piece of uncalled for criticism that I have spotted on this forum, concerning our loyal player. This following our attempts to defend posters on here who were unfairly accused of bad mouthing Matt Tootle, during that unsavoury episode. I am sure that the majority on this board wish the lad a speedy recovery and a way back into the team, in our fight against relegation.

[quote="alexmick"
    have you seen matt lately? its feckin obvious the lads been seriously ill just by looking at him. the mans been a faithfull servant to this club as has duggy . Good luck adam I'll always have fond memories of you and the strength youve showed in overcoming adversity, I'll always look out to see how youre doing. and matt, get well soon mate and get back on that pitch and shut the moaners up[/quote]

This was the first piece of uncalled for criticism that I have spotted on this forum, concerning our loyal player. This following our attempts to defend posters on here who were unfairly accused of bad mouthing Matt Tootle, during that unsavoury episode. I am sure that the majority on this board wish the lad a speedy recovery and a way back into the team, in our fight aga

I stand by what I said.

The only person who has control over his contract situation is the player, whether the fans wish him to stay is irrelevant, the decision is his !

Can you imagine previous captians such as Steve McCauley, Shaun Smith and Adam Dudgale coming out with such statements when they were injured or out of the team?

So are conflicting opnions not allowed on here ? Mick/Chalk Dust ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast