+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worst so far

Worst so far

I chose my words carefully, so far, because with that back 4 it's going to happen again, and again, like for the best part of this season.

I know this manager hardly knows the players, but FFS Whits in midfield. and Seb on the bench.

Strongest squad in the division, ball****s.

A lot to learn Alex, hope you can do it quickly.

PS can we have some of our loan players back, must be better than what was on show today.

re: Worst so far

He did not have a clue to day. Have he seen the game of this and last season on DVD? Hoples starting line up.

And whay ont the earth cant we play Murpy(x2) and not E. Benett.

A striker as left midfild, and 2 slow CB. Amazing its like he dont understand fotball.

He is probably a good mangager, but he dont know the team.

Certainly was, worst part from the managers point of view that the problems were there for all to see in the first 10 to 15 minutes, we were lucky not to be 3 down. He must have seen the system was not working from that point. A lot to learn in a very short time.
    Do not understand why his assistant is still not here.
    Pantomime season is over in England does it run later in Scotland

We have to give him time, and to be fair it looked from the very first minute that despite all the good talk during the build up that the majority of the players were simply not interested, and without a midfield so to speak looked to have thrown in the towel before kicking a ball.

Let's look at the last three games. 2 - 1 away win I can not see how the manager can claim any part of that win.

3 - 2 home win. Good 1st half, rubbish 2nd.

Today Crap from start to finish, = 25 % success.

Big worry now, Watford scored 7 (seven) If we play as well as we did today I can see them getting very close to that score.

we have been crap at home all season bar two or 3 games just cant seem to get going for some reason russ martin m.o.t.m last week this week played like a lost donkey ...at the end of the season hope we ave one mass clear out

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)