+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Anway day review - bury mongs v Cumbrains. 24/1/15***

***Anway day review - bury mongs v Cumbrains. 24/1/15***

I left my house at approx 1207 to walk to clique hq to meet the others I saw ttny and bullet walking to clique hq too so stopped and waited for them that way I could wait for them to offer me an birthday pint and I wouldert of to buy mesen one.

I got an fosters which were ok then the landlady said she would get me an drink too so we had two pints each Breels and razz also joined us and at approx 1249 the taxi anrivved to take us to the swan and cemmy pub in bucket rat land

I ended up sitting in the back with razz and Breels and TTN were in the front with bullet in some kind of mong chair in the boot we had epic BANTS all the way there and got to the pub at approx 1314 where an woman waved at us but I didert recognise her but razz said that's besses shaker so I went over and said hello

Then Deez anrrived with his lunch and gave me an chilli black pudding for my birthday and we ended up talking for an bit after loads of bants I texted kenny to see where he were and he said he were on

re: ***Anway day review - bury mongs v Cumbrains. 24/1/15***

Were there another dodgy penalty as well?

Oh yeah, there were. Can't remember why it were given though but it will of been through bury cheating nee doubt.

Balls, I forgot to add kenny and razz's superb stroke comparison conversation. Geet arfsome

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Oh yeah, there were. Can't remember why it were given though but it will of been through bury cheating nee doubt.
    They of got more penalties in one match than we of had all ****ing season.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    before ttn got told to come home so we got an taxi back to clique hq
    The taxi trick was unusual tbf

The dAleys all left amidst handshakes and final banter

As it was an emotional goodbye i went for an piss* and when i got back the daLeys were at the bar with fresh pints ect

The taxi had gone to an different Rose n Crown

*i off an other toilet tale to tell from the day

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Firstly your* forwards have to get in the penalty box to get an penalty tbh

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    Firstly your* forwards have to get in the penalty box to get an penalty tbh[/quote]

They manage that bit sometimes, but because off of an overriding Cumbrian sense off of fair play they just ofn't got to grips with scopping themselves to the turf squealing like butchered pigs.

[quote="kel_"]I left my house at approx 1207 to walk to clique hq to meet the others I saw ttny and bullet walking to clique hq too so stopped and waited for them that way I could wait for them to offer me an birthday pint and I wouldert of to buy mesen one.

I got an fosters which were ok then the landlady said she would get me an drink too so we had two pints each Breels and razz also joined us and at approx 1249 the taxi anrivved to take us to the swan and cemmy pub in bucket rat land

I ended up sitting in the back with razz and Breels and TTN were in the front with bullet in some kind of mong chair in the boot we had epic BANTS all the way there and got to the pub at approx 1314 where an woman waved at us but I didert recognise her but razz said that's besses shaker so I went over and said hello

Then Deez anrrived with his lunch and gave me an chilli black pudding for my birthday and we ended up talking for an bit after loads of bants I texted kenny t

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    they just ofn't got to grips with scopping themselves to the turf squealing like butchered pigs.
    The defenders need to get to grips with the basics of tackling though - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)