+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 23)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 23)

A very low turn out in Week 23. Where did everybody go? Have people given up already? Even Nez has been missing the last 3 weeks - anyone know if he's OK?. On the pitch with an inspired 3-2 and 2-2 result correct FrickleyAway squeezes out a win over Reefdc1979 and Adventus2012. Wearing the donkey ears are Brin, CAMiller, LeedsMiller1989 and millermadlad although the former and latter might claim immunity as their goal scorer's game was postponed so they get two picks next week.

13 weeks to go and many players already can't complete a full quota of 32 fixtures but it looks like it will come down to the wire as more than 10 rivals will still have their eye on catching CentreMid.

Week 23
    Winner: FrickleyAway 28pts 1x10 (Luton), 1x9 (Chesterfield), 2x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: Reefdc79 22pts
    3rd: Adventus2012 21pts
    Donkeys: Brin, CAMiller, LeedsMiller1989, millermadlad 6pts
    Players: 17
    Average: 13pts
    Goal scorers: Van Persie (Man Utd), Doyle (Chesterfield), Taylor (Bristol Rovers)

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 23)

I've won again...alas it's the ears my first pair this season and like you say CAM had the Barnet game been on my chosen scorer might have bagged a double hat trick